Chapter 1.❤️

Kiara's P.O.V
I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock on my phone going off. I rolled my eyes and turned it off. I stretched and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and take a shower. I picked out my fit, did my hair and got dressed. I put some chapstick then lip gloss on and took a picture of me in the mirror.

 I put some chapstick then lip gloss on and took a picture of me in the mirror

I grabbed my bag and my phone and walked out my room. I walked down the stairs and saw my twin brother watching the basketball game from last night. "Kayden you know they lost last night right??" "Bro why would u tell me that?? I wanted to see for my self dumbass" he said. I laughed and grabbed my keys. "You want me to drive u or one of ur little friends taking you??" "Yea. Prince is coming to pick me up" "oh ok" I said and mentally rolled my eyes. Me and Prince had a history together and by history I mean we dated. Me and him lasted a while and then he cheated on me and I broke up with him. "Awwww somebodies in their feelings" "bitch shut the fuck up ain't nobody in their feelings" I said and started walking to the door. "LOVE YOUUUUU TWINNN" Kayden said "Love you too" I said and walked out the house. I got into my car and drove off calling my bestfriend Adrian. "Heyyy mamas" Adrian said when she picked up the phone "heyyy boo. You want me to pick u up??" "Yea sure. But can we stop at McDonald's on the way??" "Yessirrr" "bet". I hung up and continued to drive to her house. I got there and she was walked to my car and got in. "MAMASSSSSSS" she said "BABYGIRLLLLLLLL" I said. I pull off and start to drive to McDonald's. In the middle of me driving I get a email from my principal telling me that I had to give a new kid a tour of the school since I was the tour guide. I pull up to McDonald's, ask what Adrian wanted and walked Inside. I stand on the line and someone bumps into me making me drop my wallet. "Damn. Sorry ma" a deep but sweet voice said I picked my stuff up and looked at the person. He was light skin, with curly hair. He was kinda tall and fine as hell. "Oh nah you good" I said and smiled. He smiled back and he had the sexiest smile ever. "NEXT" the person at the register said and I moved up and ordered. I paid grabbed the bag of food and walked to the car. "Damn bitch what took you so long" Adrian asked as I got in the car. "The line was long" I lied. "Oh ok. Give me my food woman" she said giggling a bit. I gave her her food and put on some music and started driving. "She wanna fuck wit the wooooo" we sang together as I pulled up to the school. I turned the car off and grabbed all my stuff and got out my car. I walked inside the school and walked to the main office to meet up with the new kid. "Mrs.Mendez I'm here" I said walking into her office "great you both are here. Well Kiara this is the new student August" she said. I looked down and saw the same kid from McDonald's. "Oh hey" I waved and smiled and he did the same back. "Ok well let's start this tour" I said he nodded his head and got up. "Ok well this is the main office  obviously and this is the nurses office". And we continued the tour. "And finally this is the lunch room. Any questions??" I asked "Nah. But can I get ur number, so that if I need any help I can text you. You know" he said and then smiled. "Fine...646..."

~3rd Period~
I sit in the seat in the class and see my brother walk in with Prince. I put my head down so they don't see me because I never felt comfortable being around him ever since we broke up. "Kiiiiii" I hear Kayden say and I look up and pretend like I didn't see them walk in. "Kayyyyyy" I said " Hi Kiara" Prince says and I just ignore him because I love being petty. "So you going home after school or going to ur bumass friends house?? Because if u coming home then I'll take u since we live in the same house" I asked him "yea I'm going home and fine I'll go home with you" "Mk" I said and got a text from a unknown number.
Unknown:Yurr its August. I just wanted to
see if this was a real number or sum
                                    Me:Oh lol yea it's me Kiara
Unknown:Ight good lol.
Once we stopped texting I changed his name to August🥴 and then the teacher started talking so I put my phone down and paid attention.
~Last period~
The bell ring and I couldn't be happier. I texted Kayden to see where he was at
Me:Kayden wya??                                            
                      Kayden🙄❤️: I'm walking to the front of the building
Me:bet. Meet me at my car
                                                     Kayden🙄❤️:Bet
I walked to my car and heard someone walking behind me and saw that it was prince. "Prince what did you want?" "To talk" I stopped and turned around towards him "to talk about what?? How you cheated on me with that bum ass bitch Mariah??" "I'm sorry ok. I didn't me- I stopped him in the middle of the sentence. "So you telling me that you didn't mean to get her pregnant?? You telling me that you didn't mean to stick your penis in her vagina?? Listen I don't got time for this Prince leave me alone and stop talking to me damn. I'll talk to you when I'm ready. Now bye" I said and continued to walk to my car. I sat in my car thinking about the time that he had cheated on me and the girl that he did it with. Mariah and I used to be really close. Me. Adrian and her used to be the tres amigos. But then she slept with Prince and got pregnant by him. I didn't fight her because she was pregnant but if she wasn't I would have beat that asssss. I was taken out of my thoughts when I heard the door to my car open I looked to the side and saw Kayden in the car. "Lets go puta" he said "I'm starting the car whore" I started the car and drove out of the school parking lot and started driving home.

We got home and I walked to my room. I took a shower and put some clothes on. I did my homework then chilled in my room listening to music. I ended up falling asleep with the music on.