Chapter 16.💟

I didn't proof read so if there's any mistakes sorry
~2 months later~
Kiara P.O.V
I looked at my baby girls beautiful brown big eyes. She had the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen. Well other then my mother. She had the most beautiful brown eyes ever. She was everything to me, I couldn't ask for anything other.

"Where's my daughter??" Prince said coming into our room

"Where's my daughter??" Prince said coming into our room. Me and prince moved into a house together after Princess was born. I felt like since I have my own child now I should be on my own. "She's in my arms" I said and she started giggling. I smiled and looked at her. "Where's king?" I asked him "he's at my mamas house" he said laying in the bed and taking princess out my arms. "So Mariah hasn't called you about king?" "Nope. She doesn't care about him. I don't want no nigga around him that's abusive because I don't want my son to think that's ok". I nodded my head understanding. I wouldn't want my child around that. He got up put Princess in her crib and got back on the bed and put me on his lap. I looked at him and smiled. He smiled back and I kissed him. "So what we doing today?" I asked sitting up on his lap. "I don't know. Take them to the park?" He asked. "Ok imma get princess dressed" I said and got up walking to our walk-in closet. "Aii Imma get king dressed". "Ok" I said and picked out princesses outfit.

I took her out of her bath and started drying her up. She started crying and I tried to calm her down. I finally got her calm and brought her to our room. I put a diaper on her, put her little outfit on, and did her hair. I packed a baby bag full of diapers, extra bottles, a extra outfit, and a extra bib.

I got out the shower and put on my lotion and deodorant on. I put my fit on which was some black biker shorts, a black tube top, and my black and white ones. I put my hair in a top bun and sprays some perfume. I did a lil make up and put Princess in her car seat and walked down the stairs.

"PRINCE LET ME SEE MY SON" I heard Mariah say from outside. I put Princesses car seat on the sofa and walked over to the door. "Now you wanna see him after months without seeing him?" Prince said resining his voice. "IS THAT NIGGA STILL LIVING WIT YOU OR AROUND U" he said "baby, relax ok. Imma talk to her, you go worry about the kids" I said and he walked away. "Mariah you gotta understand that you haven't seen your son in about almost a year. Mariah you put another man over your son and now you wanna see him?? I get it he's your son and you wanna see him but you should have thought about that before u put a man before him" I said being honest. "Mommyy" I heard king say and Mariahs face lit up but then she dropped that smile when she realized that King was talking to me. "Icceee mommy" he said tapping my leg. "Ok mommy will get it for you later" I said and he walked away. "I'm sorry Mariah" I said and she walked away. I closed the door and walked to Prince.

"You good baby?" I asked him "mhm. I don't think I wanna go out anymore" he said "oh ok. I'll just take the kids don't worry." I said and he nodded. I gave him a kiss and grabbed Princesses Car seat and Kings hand.

"So how's u and Kay?" I asked Adrian while feeding Princess. "We good. How about you and Prince" she said sipping her drink. "Oh we good. Kings mother came to see king but prince didn't let her. King hasn't seen or heard from his mother in so long it's like I'm his mother now. But I do think she should still be able to see him" "Yea that's true, but at the same time I feel like since she hasn't seen him nor has called him in almost a year she shouldn't have a right to see him since she didn't care" "Rightttt...but I kinda already did something" I said as Mariah walked up to us. I looked at Adrian trying to give her a fake smile and she rolled her eyes and mugged tf outta Mariah.

"Hey girls, how have y'all been?" Mariah asked smiling and Adrian just ignored her. "We've been good. How about you" I said burping Princess. "I've been ok. I just wanna see my baby boy" she said trying to look for him in the playground. "King" I yelled and he came running to me. "Yes" he said and looked at Mariah. "King you remember her right?" I said and he nodded. "My Oda mommy" he said and Mariah smiled and put her arms out so that King can hug her. He walked into her arms and hugged her. We spend some more time together and then king went to go play and then we started to leave after a hour.

"Can I take him home with me?" Mariah asked me and I looked at her like she had 3 heads, she should know that Prince WOULDNT let king go with her. "Umm I gotta talk to prince about that. I'll tell you know" I said while putting Princesses car seat into her carriage. "King you ready??" I asked him and he nodded. We walked to our car and I put the kids in their seats and started to get into the car when Mariah stopped me.

"Thank you for letting me see him. Please ask Prince about it" I said and in my head I was like if this bitch don't get out my face wit that shit. "I'll try" I said and got in the car. I started the car and drove off. "If prince finds out he's gonna get pissed. Why would you do that?" Adrian asked me. "I know he's gonna get pissed but he's not gonna get pissed because he won't know. But I did it because I felt like even though She hasn't called or anything she still has a right to see him, he still is her child at the end of the day" I said and looked back at king and seen him sleeping. "That doesn't matter she still hurt you. I don't give a fuck if that's her child you shouldn't have any communication towards her even if it's about her child". Adrian said I nodded my head. She was right but I was right as well.

I got home and took the kids out the car. I walked in the house and I saw a bunch of niggas smoking on my couch. I know this nigga does not have random niggas that I don't know in my house. "PRINCETON AMIRE RODRIGUEZ WHO THE FUCK ARE THESE PEOPLE IN MY FUCKING HOUSE" I yelled as I looked at him. He got up and had that shocked face and that scared face on. "Get these niggas out my fucking house now before I get them out myself" I said walking up the stairs with the kids. I put king in his room and I was joe changing Princesses Diaper and putting her to sleep.

I walked into my room and took a nice shower. I put on my lace bra and panties set and put on a pair of booty shorts and a shirt, I put my hair up and walked downstairs to see what that nigga was doing. I walked downstairs and seen him cleaning up the mess. Yea that nigga betta do that shit. I walked to the Kitchen and looked for some snacks. As I looked for some I felt somebody kisses my neck and knew it was prince. I smiled and moved my head a little bit over so he could have full access. I turned around and kissed him and he kissed me back. I grabbed my snack and walked upstairs.

Prince P.O.V
I got out the shower, grabbed a pair of underwear, some basketball shorts and some lotion. I put the lotion on and then my underwear and my shorts. I walked into the room and seen Kiara sitting on the bed on her phone. I walked over to her and kisses her forehead and she looked up at me. I smiled and she smiled back. I loved this girl to death but I did something that I don't think she would ever forgive me for and I felt horrible.

____________________________________
So what do y'all think about this chapter??
-What do you think Prince did??
-Do you think Kiara will forgive him??
Make sure to comment and Rate❤️❗️