Chapter 18⚛️

Did not proof read so if theres any mistakes SORRY!

~4 months later~
Kiaras P.O.V
"August stop" I said laughing. He was tickling me and I was very ticklish. He laughed and stoped tickling me. Me and August have been getting close ever since we saw each other at the park. I think my feelings for him are coming back, but I don't know. I heard princess cry so I got up and went to go check up on her. "What happened to mommies baby?? You hungry?" I said in baby talk and she laughed. I picked her up out of her Crib and walked downstairs into the Kitchen. I've been living with my mother ever since me and Prince broke up. Me and him don't have anything anymore. The only time we talk is whenever it has to do with Princess and that's it. He disrespected me and my daughter the day that he cheated and the day he put his hands on me.

I fixed Princess a bottle and was feeding her when I heard somebody walking down the stairs. I turned my head and seen August and my brother walking down the stairs talking to each other. "Nah cause he really dunked that nigga" August said "for realll. I can't believe that shit happened" Kayden said laughing shaking his head. "What ya lil niggas talking about?" I asked them "The basketball game from last night" Kayden said "oh Mk. Well I gotta drop princess off at Princes house imma get me and her ready" I said and they nodded.

My brother and Prince aren't friends anymore. After my brother found out about prince getting the unknown girl pregnant and put his hands on me he beat the fuck outta prince. They haven't talked since and to be honest I couldn't care less. He hurt me and his daughter and it wasn't right at all.

I got myself and Princess ready and was now packing her baby bag. I grabbed her bag and her and walked down the stairs with her in my arms. "I wanna come wit you" August said "ok come on. I'm leaving now" I said and grabbed my keys. He nodded his head and walked outside. I locked the door and put Princess in her car seat. I got in the car and drove off.

I got to Princes house and got Princess out the car. I walked to the door and rang the bell. I fixed Princesses shirt and heard the door open thinking Prince was there but Alexis was standing there. "Why are you here?" I asked her and then looked at her stomach. I looked at the car and August was getting out. "Why you wit my ex?" She asked me. "He's my friend and why is you at my ex's house?" "He's my baby daddy" she said with a smirk. I pushed her out the way and walked into the house. I put Princess in the couch and ran to his room.

"SO ALEXIS IS THE BITCH THAT YOU GOT PREGNANT?? REALLY MY NIGGA" I yelled walking into his room and scaring him. "Kiara-" I cut him off before he could say anything else. "YOU DO REALIZE HER BROTHER IS FUCKING WIT UR BABY MAMA?" I said and his eyes widened and then August walked in. "WHY THE FUCK IS THIS NIGGA HERE? YOU FUCKING HIM?" He started yelling at me "WHY THE FUCK DOES IT MATTER IF IM FUCKING HIM!" I yelled "YOU A HOE JUST LIKE YOUR BEST FUCKING FRIENDS". I jumped on the bed and punched him in the face. He started hitting me back but his hits was light work compared to mine. I felt myself being pulled from me and taken out the room. "AUGUST PUT ME DOWN LET ME FUCK THAT NIGGA AND THAT BITCH UP" I yelled as he put me in the car and got into the drivers side and then he drove off.

We was sitting in my driveway in the car. I was just looking out the window thinking. "You good?" He asked me and I ignored him. "Ki-"I cut him off by kissing him. He kissed me back and we kept kissing each other. The kiss got more intense and he put me on his lap. I hit the radio button by accident and Sex sounds started playing. (Listen to the song while reading this part...I wrote this part with that in the background😌).

I started kissing his neck and he put his hands on my butt squeezing it. I left a trail of hickeys on his neck. We started taking each other shirts off and then starting kissing again. I started unbuckling his belt and pulling his pants and underwear down. This man was on full hard and his shit was big as hell. He pulled my pants down and I now had my knees on the chair and my body turned to him. I looked at him and he looked at me. I nodded my head telling him to go in. He went in slowly and it hurt I'm not gone lie. He kept going and then he went faster. As soon as he went faster I started to enjoy it.

I started to ride as I threw my head back moaning. He gripped onto my butt and grunted so we kept going. He tapped my waist and motioned for the backseat. I nodded my head and got up and went to the backseat. He got on top of me and put it inside of me. I bit my lip as I gripped his shoulders as he went in and out. As he started going faster and faster we both started moaning. "Au-augusttttt" I moaned his name as he put his work in. "Ki I'm- im bouta bust" he said "m-me too" I said. We did a little more and came at the same time. I was on birth control so I wasn't worried. I've been on birth control since I've had Princess just in case. He grabbed a clean rag that he had and cleaned us up. I put my bra, shirt, pants, and panties on and grabbed my bag and phone. "I'll see you tomorrow?" I asked and he nodded his head. He kissed my forehead and I got out the car and walked in the house. I was in the house by myself for tonight because my mother was on a business trip and Kayden was staying over Adrian's house.

I got out the shower and put on my lotion. I put on some shorts a shirt and some panties. I put on some Netflix and laid on bed. I really fucked in a car....Damn. I watched some tv and fell asleep.
____________________________________
So how you guys liked this chapter??
-Do you think Kiara was wrong for messing with August??
-Do you think Prince was wrong for staying with Alexis??
Make sure to comment and rate❤️❗️