Chapter 4.💚

IF THERES ANY MISTAKES SORRY. I DIDNT PROOF READ😌

Jazmine P.O.V
"So are you gonna tell Kayden about Jordan??" My bestfriend Erica asked me. "No, why the hell would I do that??" "Because your fucking pregnant. You need to tell Kayden that your pregnant. And not by him" she said and I rolled my eyes

Me and Erica have been bestfriends since kindergarten. She's a ride or die and love her for that. She was also very honest. But she doesn't know how to mind her business and it gets me upset.

"Erica it's not even that deep" I said and she looked at me like I was crazy. "Yes the fuck it is. It's very fucking deep. I love you and everything but if you tell Kayden that, that baby is his I will gladly tell him that it's not his because that's not right" she said and walked out the ice cream shop.

I got a text from my boss saying I had to come into work for today. I work at the strip club because that's the fastest way that I can make money right now. And I really need the money since I'm going to be having a baby.

I got home and rushed into the shower. I did all my hygiene stuff and took out what I was going to wear for tonight. I fixed my edges and did my makeup.

I put on some shorts, a shirt and a pair of my forces on

I put on some shorts, a shirt and a pair of my forces on. I go into my car and drove off to the club. The club that I worked at was called Magic Night. I made a lot of money from dancing so I was good.

I walked into the dressing room and seen some girls arguing about sum random shit. I aint pay them any attention because I didn't give a fuck, nor did I care. "Jazmine" I heard someone call my name and I saw Jordan. Jordan was my boss and my baby daddy. I don't know if I should tell him or not. Jordan was a fine lightskin. He had waves. A sexy ass smile. Nice eyes. He had tattoos. He was fine asf if u asked me.

"Yea?" I asked "I need you for a second" he said and and walked back into his office

"Yea?" I asked "I need you for a second" he said and and walked back into his office. I rolled my eyes and put my heels in since I already took my shorts, shirt and sneakers off. I walked into his office and closed the door behind me. "Yes Jordan" I asked "Why you ain't call me when you got home last night?" He asked me and I mentally rolled my eyes. "I forgot. I got home took a shower and went to bed" I lied. I had went to another persons house after that. "Oh Ok. Well u better do good out there if you want me to give you sum in return" he smirked "you know I'm gonna do good regardless" I smirked back and walked out his office.

I just got off the stage picking up all my 100's when I seen Jordan walk up to me. "Come yo my office when u done" he whispered in my ear. I nodded and finished counting. I put all my money in a bag and in my locker. I walked to his office and he smirked. "So you ready for your reward?" "Mhm" I bit my lip and he kissed me. He locked the door as the kiss got deep. He carried me to his desk without breaking the kiss. He started taking my lingerie off and I started to undo his belt. He started kissing my neck and I wrapped my arm around his neck and moved my head a certain way so he can have full access. He finally got my lingerie off and started sucking on my titties and I lightly moaned. I put my hand on his Dick and felt how hard he was. I slid down the desk and whipped his shii out. I looked up at him and smirked. I spit on his dick and started jerking it. I soon started to suck on his tip and I heard him moan a lil bit. I then started deep throating and I heard him moan again. Whenever I heard someone that I was fucking it giving head to mean it made me feel satisfied knowing that I satisfied them. I kept doing what I was doing and then I did a trick with my tongue. He pushed my head down so I fit his whole dick in my mouth. His dick wasn't small either so it was a hard task but I did it.

I finished sucking his dick and he turned me around so that I was faced towards the desk and my ass in front of him. He entered his dick into my pussy and I lightly moaned. He started slow and then started pounding my pussy making me moan louder and grip onto the desk tighter. He grunted and I smirked. I started throwing my ass back on his Dick and he smacked my ass. He turned me around and I was sitting on the table and I had my arms wrapped around his neck. He started going in and out faster and faster. He looked up as he was doing it and grunted at the same time as I moaned. He pounded into me as I moaned louder and he covered my mouth. "Jordannnn I'm gonna cummm" "keep it in until I gotta but ok baby" he said I nodded my head. I held onto his neck and bit my lip so I didn't moan loud. "I'm bouta nut" he grunted. I nodded my head and we both came at the same time. I sat there breathing heavy with him doing the same thing. I cleaned my stuff up and put my lingerie back on and walked out.

I got home and walked upstairs. I got into the shower and thought about how I was gonna tell Kayden that I'm pregnant with somebodies baby....it even if I was going to tell him. I put soap everywhere and started washing my hair.

I got out a hour later and put some shorts on with a crop top on. I looked at the time and it read 1:30. I laid in bed and fell asleep.

Kiaras P.O.V
I woke up to my mothers voice and I woke up Immediately. I smiled and hugged her. "Mommy I thought u were gonna be gone for a month or 2" I said hugging her. "Yea I know. They let me leave a month early so now I can be here with my two babies" she said smiling.

My mother worked for a business that would go away for months and we never really saw her. But when we did me and Kayden would spend every second we could with her. My father had passed away when we were 7. He got shot in a drive by, by a gang my dad wasn't fond of. My father was the top kingpin until he died. The people who killed are now at the top. But it just hurts to see other people have they dads and me not.

"Babygirl go get ready for school u gonna be late" she said and I got up and stretched. All my bones cracked and it felt good as hell. I walked into my bathroom and did all my hygienic stuff. I picked out my fit and placed it on my bed. I did my hair and got dressed.

I put some lipgloss on and grabbed my stuff and walked out my room

I put some lipgloss on and grabbed my stuff and walked out my room. I walked down the stairs and heard my mom and brother talking. "So how's everything with that little girlfriend of yours" she said and I rolled my eyes walking to them. "She's a hoe ma" I said "watch your mouth" Kayden said "it's true. Why u mad? I'm telling you the truth" I said and he smacked his teeth. "So you taking ur ma?" I asked "of course I am." She grabbed her purse and walked out the house. I walked out the house and locked the door. I got into the car and My brother got in after me.

"Thanks mama. Ill see u later" I said getting out the car "ok Babygirl. Love you" "I love you too". I walked into the building and my brother came behind me. "Soooo what happened yesterday?? Why u ain't call meee" Adrian said scaring me. "Adrian don't do that" I said giggling. "Ew Kayden" "Ew Adrian" Kayden said she rolled her eyes. "You haven't gotten STDs from fucking Jazmine yet??" She asked and I busted out laughing. He smacked his teeth and kept walking. Me and Adrian started laughing dumb hard. We walked to our class and my day started.
____________________________________
What do you think Jazmine should do??
-Tell Kayden she's not having his baby??
-Tell him she's having his baby and keeps the secret to herself?
Comment what u think and any suggestions😌