Chapter 10.💔

I didn't proof read so if there's any mistakes sorry.

Kiaras P.O.V
I woke up on the cold floor. I was in pain. I had on a blindfold on and I tried to take it off but I felt like I was tied to something. "Wakey wakey mamas" a deep voice said. The person took my blindfold off and I looked at him. It was Randy. We used to be close friends but his father and my father were rivals so we stopped talking.

He was dark skin, He had waves, Diamond grills, and he had the pop smoke type glasses.

"Randy w-Whats going in??" I said trying to move but I was in to much pain

"Randy w-Whats going in??" I said trying to move but I was in to much pain. "Your daddy is what's going on. He hurt the thing that I loved the most. So now imma hurt what he loves the most" he said and I was confused "my father passed away a whole decade ago" I said looking him in his face "The lies that he made you believe" "RANDY WHAT ARE YOU TELL ME" I said on the verge of crying. "Your daddies alive mamas" he said and I started crying "RANDY MY DADDY WAS IN A CASKET AT HIS FUNERAL WHAT ARE U TALKING ABOUT" I said trying to get lose "WHY DO YOU THINK YHE CASKET WAS CLOSED" He yelled making whatever was holding me tighter. "Randy just please let me go" I said "but for what? My mother pleaded for him to let her go AND HE JUST KILLED HER" Rand said "Randy I'm sorry ok. We used to be Bestfriends. You know I would never let me do anything like that if I knew. Just please Randy let me go" I pleaded as I cried "NO GOT DAMNIT" he said and  punched me in the face and everything went black.

Kayden P.O.V
It's been 6 hours since Kiara went missing. I've called her texted her and no response. I keep texting her seeing if she would answer.
Me:Kiara come on pick up or text me back
Me:Ma is worried about you please answer us.
I decided to call prince to see if he'd seen her. "Yoo" he said "yo. Have you seen Ki??" I asked "Nah why?" He asked "well she told me that she was pregnant and we went off on each other and she left. Bro that was 6 hours ago. I haven't been to sleep or anything" "imma be there in 10 minutes" he said and hung up.

"So tell me what happened" he asked me "she told em and my mother she was pregnant and my mother was understandable but I got mad and we went off on each other and she left and we haven't seen her since" I said "she got her location on??" He asked "I think so let me check" I got my phone out and checked her location "Yea she got it on" I said and he grabbed my phone. "Nigga they all the way on the other side of town" he said "I don't care. I'm gonna go find her." "You know how to use a gun??" He asked me "Yea. We got bunch of gun in the safe downstairs in the basement grab them all" I said

"Adrian you can't come" I said to her "why can't I?? She's my Bestfriend. I need to be there for her. Please" she said "fine. Dress in a black and get a face mask" I said. She nodded her head and pecked my lips and left my house. I went upstairs to get dressed. I wore a all black shirt with a black pair of ripped jeans and a black pair of 12's. I grabbed a mask and went downstairs. Prince was putting all the guns, knifes and silencers in a duffle bag. "You ready?" He asked "Yea we just gotta go pick up Adrian" I said and he nodded his head. We grabbed the bags and got into the car.

We pulled up to Adrian's house and she came out. She had her hair half up and half down, with a black Jean jacket, all black shirt, all black ripped jeans, and black red bottoms. "Hey" she said and got into the car. "Ight ya ready??" I asked them "yup" they all said.

We pulled up a block down from the place and we all grabbed guns. We put silencers on them and got out the car. We put our masks on and walked to the place. It looked abandoned so you wouldn't suspect anything. Prince shot at the door and caught the door nob so it wouldn't fall and make any noise. We walked in and shot anybody and everything we saw. Once we saw everything downstairs was clear we moved upstairs. We checked every room and then we heard something from the basement we heard screaming and pleading. I knew it was Kiara because that's how she sounded. I looked at all of them and they nodded they heads knowing what I was thinking.

Kiaras P.O.V
"STOPPPP PLEASE" I said pleading for Randy to stop hitting me with a metal chain. He didn't hit me in my stomach thank god. Soon I felt something even more heavy hit me but it was in my stomach. I Spoke to soon. "RANDY PLEASE STOPPPP"I said crying. At this point I had bruises everywhere. My face, my arms, my legs, and my stomach now. I heard something by the door and looked up next thing I know randy is on the floor dead. I looked back up and it was Adrian, Kayden, and Prince. I cried wit sad, happy and mad tears. U was mad cause I let him do this to me. I was sad because I was hurt. And I was happy because they came. Adrian untied me and hugged me. I tried to get up but I just fell to the floor and I don't know what happened next.

Adrian P.O.V
She fell into the floor and I yelled for the boys to pick her up. Prince picked her up and we ran to the car. I sat in the back seat with her and looked at all her bruises. I picked up her shirt and felt tears coming down my face. "He hit her in the stomach" I said "WHAT!" Prince said and started driving faster. "I'm sorry" I said crying

We made it to the hospital about 2 hours ago and the doctors hasn't told us anything yet. I heard Mrs. Jackson calling Kiaras name at the reception. "Mrs. Jackson we are over here" I said and she walked to me. "Is she alright? Have the doctors said anything? What happened?" She asked all these questions. "Mrs.Jackson Kiara was kidnapped by Randy. Randy Thomas. He abused her" I said with tears in my eyes. "Oh my god. My baby. My grand baby. Is my grand baby alright?" She said starting to cry "Mrs.Jackson we don't know yet the doctors hasn't told us anything yet" I said and she nodded her head. It's been 10 minutes and the doctor came out.
"Family of Kiara Jackson?" The doctors said
____________________________________
TO BE CONTINUED!!!
What do you think happened to Kiara??
-Did she lose the baby??
-Did she die??
Find out in the next chapter
Make sure to comment and rate❤️📀