Chapter 20🚼

If there's any mistakes sorry I didnt proof read.

Kiara's P.O.V
I pulled up to Princes house and got out. I got out my car and ran inside. "PRINCEEE" I said "yea I'm in here" he said from the Kitchen. I ran into the kitchen and seen him leaning on the counter with his head down. "Prince. I know you might not like this idea but we have to call Mariah" I said and he looked up at me like I was crazy. "What the hell you mean call Mariah. I'm not calling her" "Princeton I'm not playing. Even if she hasn't been there for him she is still his Mother. Call her or I will" I said walking out the kitchen.

I walked into Kings room and it looked a mess. Bed cover and sheets everywhere, pillows, pictures, and toys. I saw this piece of paper on the Tv stand and grabbed it. The note read 'Since I didn't take what you loved the most last time, I'm gonna take something that you love the most'. I took the note and ran downstairs. "Princeee" I said and I ran into the kitchen. "What?" He asked "I know who took him" I said giving him the note. "How the hell are we gonna get my son back?" He said raising his voice and then I heard a notification on my phone. I checked my phone and it was a video, I clicked it and it was King sitting right there in front of the camera. "Oh my god" I mumbled and had tears in my eyes.

"Awww look it's little king" Randy said walking into the camera laughing with a belt in his hand. "Mommyy" King said crying. I was crying at this point. "SHUT THE FUCK UP" Randy said and hit king with the metal part of the belt which made him cry harder and made me cry more as well. "You want your baby boy? Bring me 5 million dollars with the necklace" he said and the video stopped. "The necklace??" Prince asked. I was confused but then it all clicked. "The necklace....it belonged to my grandmother. But this necklace was special because it had a chip in it and the chip had all the passwords to all these different accounts" I said looking at him "where is it??" He asked me "it's in the shoe box that has all my important things" I said "so go get it. I'll try to get the money" he said and ran upstairs. I ran out the house and drove back home.

I got in the house and ran into my room. I looked in my closet and seen the shoe box. I opened it and found it. It had a big red ruby on it. The chip was inside it. I grabbed it and put on my dresser. I took my phone out and texted prince.
Me:Prince did you call Mariah??
Prince🌭: No I didn't. And I'm not
Me:Then I will.
I texted him and called Mariah. She needed to know that her baby was missing, and if Prince wasn't gonna tell her then I will.

Mariah P.O.V
I was watching Netflix when I got a call from Kiara. I was confused on why she as calling me but I picked it up anyways. "Hello?" I said "Mariah...I need to tell you something important" she said and I started to get worried. "Ok tell me" "King was kidnapped but the same person that Kidnapped me" she said I couldn't believe what she was saying. "You lying to me right?? This a prank right??" I asked "no Mariah I'm being deadass" she said and I could hear in her voice that she was crying. "What do I need to do??" "Meet me at Princes house, wear all black, being any guns that you see" she said "ok thank you" I said and hung up.

I got out the shower and put on my all black fit. I had on a black shirt, black jeans, my black 12's, and a black jean jacket. I walked into my room and opened my closet and grabbed all the guns that I saw. I put them in a bag and grabbed my phone, charger, and a mask. I got into my car and drove all the way to Princes house.

Kiara P.O.V
I changed into all black and grabbed a bunch of guns and knives. I heard my door open and seen Kayden walk in. "Where are you going??" He asked me looking at the guns in the bag. "Kayden King is missing. Even though me and Prince are at bad terms that little boy is like my everything along with Princess. Without those two kids I don't know what id be able to do" I said with tears falling. Kayden walked up to me and gave me hug. We stood there as I cried and he comforted me. "Ki imma go wit you. That lil nigga is like my nephew if anything happened to him or Princess I would go thru hell and back to get them back or save them" he said and I nodded. "Imma get ready" he said and walked out the room.

I made sure all the guns and knifes were in the bag. I put a silencer on each and everyone of these and Kayden walked back into my room. "Ready?" He asked and I nodded. I grabbed a bag and he grabbed one. We walked down the stairs and got into the car and I drove off.

Princes P.O.V
"When did you notice he was missing?" Mariah asked me. "I went to go check up on him after we ate. I walked into his room and he was gone" I said and shook my head. I heard the door open and in walked Kiara and Kayden. I was surprised to see him ever since the fight but right now I didn't care about that I cared about finding my son.

"I don't think he would be stupid enough To bring him to the same place that he brought me when he kidnapped me" Kiara said. We were trying to think
About where he would be. "Wait replay the video" Kiara said. I replayed the video and she grabbed the phone. She kept replaying it until she smirked. "I know where they at" "where" we all said at the same time. "So when me and Randy were really close he used to take me to this house and we would smoke and listen to music there. I remember the walls and the couches" she said "you know the addy??" "Mhm. Ya ready??" She said and we all nodded our heads.

We arrived to this abandoned but not really looking house. "Ya ready?" I asked them and they all nodded their heads. Kiara handed us ear pieces and our guns. "Can you guys hear me" Kiara asked. "Yup" I said and the rest nodded. "Aii so ya know the plan. Me and Kiara check upstairs and Kayden and Mariah check downstairs. If you see anybody kill them right away. If you hear anything go check to see what it is" I said and they all nodded they heads and we got out the car and walked to the house.

Kiara unlocked the door with a Bobbie pin and opened the door. We shot everybody and thing that we saw. We quietly walked upstairs checking every room. "Ya see anything?" Kayden said into the ear piece. "Nah not yet. What about ya?" I asked whispering in the ear piece. "Same" Mariah said.

Me and Kiara walked up to a door and heard crying. We looked at each other nodding our heads knowing what to do. She shot the door number and bust into the room. There was my son looking all hurt. I looked at Randy with nothing but hate. "Awww look it's daddy" Randy said and hit King in the mouth. "STOP" Kiara said "Or what??" "Randy just please stop. I have everything you asked for. I got the necklace and the money, just give us the baby" Kiara said. I heard foot steps and turned to see Mariah and Kayden standing there with their guns pointed at Randy. "Ohhh so you got the extra dogs??" Randy said "Give me the shit already" Randy said and I threw the bag of money and the necklace on the floor. "Now give me my son" I said looking at him. "You a bunch of pussies....and ya even more dumb for thinking that I would give him back to you" he said and we all looked at each other. "King...RUN" Kiara said and we started shooting at Randy. He started shooting back at us but he missed. We shot him a bunch of times in the head, chest, and neck.

"King baby where are you" Mariah said looking around for him. She opened the closet and there he was. She picked him up and hugged him as she cried. "Mommies sorry ok. I'm sorry for not calling you or being with you for so long" she said while crying. "Well um sorry to break this lovely moment up but we gotta go" Kayden said and we all nodded our heads. We ran to the car and got in and I drove off.

Mariahs P.O.V
I held my baby boy as we drove home. I looked at him in pain. I loved this boy so so much and seeing him like this made me love him even more. He meant the world and more to me.

I put him in his bed and sat in the chair. I wasn't going to sleep. I watched him sleep all night. I couldn't go to sleep knowing someone could came back and take my baby again. I don't know what I would do without this little boy in my life.
____________________________________
So how did you guys like this chapter??
-Do you think Kiara and Prince will ever be friends again??
-Do you think Prince will let Mariah see King
Don't forget to Comment and Rate❤️❗️