Chapter 20

Morning classes passed without anything spectacular happening. The scene from earlier had spread like wildfire, and I had received many stares and glares. They didn't even try to remark about me because of the fifteen men around me. The guys have sent me some thoughtful stares throughout the last class, but they didn't ask about my history although I knew that they were very curious.

Someone shook my arm, jarring me from my sleep. Normally, I'd pull a weapon or spell on them, but the scent of moss and berries alerted me that it was one of the guys. I decided to ignore him, wanting to go back to sleep.

Amara chuckled. You should wake up, Sang.

I decided to ignore her. Amara just sighed. Victor has chocolate on him.

I opened my eyes at the word "chocolate" to look straight at Victor. I smelled the air and huffed when I didn't smell any chocolate on him. Amara played me. I pouted at Victor who looked at me with confusion.

His eyes changed to orange, telling me that Caleb was in control. "What's wrong, Hime?"

I kept pouting. "Amara told me that you had chocolate, but you don't."

Caleb chuckled. "I don't have any, but Luke does."

I sat up, stretching my arms as I looked around. My eyesight zoomed at Luke who was still sleeping face-down on his desk. He shivered before mumbling about something.

"Finally awake?" Brandon smiled at me, making me take my eyes of my prey.

I nodded, noticing that class was over. Students were leaving, probably in a hurry to spread what happened in class today. "Yeah."

"Did you enjoy your nap, Ten?" Kota yawned in his seat.

I nodded. "I did. I just wish that I could have slept some more."

Axel chuckled. "She's just as bad as Luke."

"Sang Baby," North grunted, "You slept for most of the class."

I blinked at him. "And I would have slept for more if Teacher Morris hadn't kept waking me to just bug me. I mean, if he didn't know the answers, why ask me? If he's that incompetent, he shouldn't be teaching at the Academy."

Mr. Blackbourne looked at me. "You've never been in a classroom before."

I looked at him. "No, I haven't. Why?"

Sean took over. "Teachers usually ask students if they know the questions."

Silas smiled. "But it was fun to see Agelle Mou to put Teacher Morris in his place. He loves to pick on us."

I shrugged. "It's not like he could teach me what I already know. His class was boring."

I stood up, walking over to Luke. Like a ninja, I sneaked up to his sleeping body and checked his pockets. When I grabbed one of five chocolate bars from his pocket, I smiled and danced away from an unsuspecting Luke. Ripping the chocolate bar open, I looked at the others who were staring at me.

"Trouble..." Gabriel spoke before trailing off.

Taking a bite from the chocolate bar, I held it out to them. "Do you guys also want a bite?"

North frowned. "You can't eat chocolate."

I tilted my head at him as I ate another bite. "Why not?"

"It's unhealthy," he muttered.

"Never mind that," Nathan spoke, still looking at me with wide eyes, "how were you able to grab that from Luke? He's hard to steal things from."