Introductions: The Poet.

The last of your silver hit the counter, buying the last block of hardtack and jug of milk you can.  The man at the counter looked at you funny, sneering at you. Rage bubbled up inside of you, and before you could leave;

" 'EY SKINNY THIS AIN'T ENOUGH SILVAH YA HEAR?! Find ANOTHER WAY TO FEED YER BIRD BRAIN!" The owner of the shop leered at you.

" Ya Overcharging Me because I'm thin? What kinda Business you running 'ere eh? I'm taking my damn hardtack,  and there's nothin' you can fookin' do about it, so I 'uggest you back the fuck off, ya fookin' Inbred twat!"  As you ran off with the large block of hard tack, guards ran after you.

"Shit shit shit sh-" A guard tackled you, and you retaliated, trying to bite one of their hands off

"GET YA HANDS OFF OF ME YA-" A gag was slipped around your mouth, as well as a rope which bound your flailing hands. One of the guards chucked you on a horse, and rode off to the castle. 

'Stupid twat doesn't know how to mind his own business. This was barely enough hardtack to cost 3 silver, let alone 10. How the hell do people afford things?'

The horse hit a bump, and you almost tossed your meager lunch from yesterday.

'Oh right, cause they have well paying 'Jobs' "

The guards took you off the horse, tugging you inside of the large castle as you just glared and growled at them, snapping whenever they tried to touch you. You were supposed to be the working 'man' of the family, but all you were ever good at was poetry. You always had a way with words. 

The castle was breathtaking, your breath hitching, but you quickly made yourself seem unimpressed, glaring at everything in existence. There was a guard standing right behind the King, as well as his father to the side. You despised the King, although you had to admit, he was kind of cute. Long, blonde hair, bright blue eyes, and fair skin. Although he always seemed uneasy, his father keeping him on edge. And his skin glistened with oils, which kept him.... incoherent, having his father do the work for him. The guard wore dark armour,  unlike all the others, and had quite a large frame, almost three times the size of you. The King twisted a hazy smile which mirrored his Father's. 

You were so fucked.