SPECIAL EPISODE

"I'm Ara" I said timidly

I'm in 12th grade in Mid year but I had to transfer here at a new school coz my parents was relocated back here in the Philippines, I have no problems with it its just that its kinda nerve racking to really start making new friends again, knowing the fact that I'm not that socially inclined and I have never been here in the Philippines before.

I wasn't really planning to talk more but I saw our home room teacher's face and it seems like she wants me to say more.

"Amara Musa, but Ara would be fine. Born and raised in the states. Its my first time being here but I can understand tagalog" I said shortly again.

The teacher looked like she was been defeated by what I have said so she just gave up and told me to take a seat in the back row.

Morning classes ended fine, I'm not really fond of eating lunch and I wasn't really hungry so I didn't even bother to think of leaving the classroom. I took my mini sketchbook then started sketching again.

"Wow, you're good"

I looked up to the person who said that and I saw a girl with a short hair.

"Hi, Ara right?" She said and I just nodded.

"Not a talker huh, I'm Eliza" she said and handed her hand towards me for a handshake, I did grabbed it and gave her a smile agreeing that I'm not a talker.

I never really hated talking so much but its just that I find peace when I don't talk to much to some people, I'm guilty of being a straight forward person.

"Well Its okay, can I see your drawing?" She said and placed herself in a chair in front of me.

"Sure" I said, after that she took my sketchbook.

"Do you know this guy?" She asked while still staring at my sketchbook

"No, I just draw faces randomly" I said.

But to be honestly I have been sketching that guy since I don't know when. I haven't seen that person and It didn't really came to me to think that the guy I've been sketching is real, Its just that I don't know why but I feel so sorry for him and every time I think about him and draw him its making me feel that Its a good thing, its strange but I kept doing it.