Episode 1: the girl with a brown hair

DISCLAIMER: This story is fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual event is purely coincidental.

———

"Who's that girl with a brown hair?" I asked.

Its friday, I don't really like going out but here I am in this smelly Bar, they call it Debidas, its a pretty famous place for college or senior high students na gustong magpaka lasing or to have fun, kung hindi lang ako pinilit sumama dito I'm not even here.

"What? You don't know her?" Mike said while laughing in shocked.

"Stupid, I won't ask if I know. Tsk"

"Okay okay, chill bro." Naka taas na dalawang kamay niya habang naka ngisi ng nakakaasar. "She's trouble, lahat sguro ng studyante sa Sacris Academy alam kung sino siya eh, kaya napaisip ako kung nag-aaral kaba talaga sa Sacris o hindi" sabi niyang tumatawa and took a shot of tequila.

She's pretty, her long brown hair suits her well, and that smile of hers is just very attractive. She's wearing a white flowy dress hanggang sa taas ng tuhod nya paired with a nude colored high heels. Looks like she's having fun with her company.

"Ronn matutunaw yang tinitigan mo" Drake said with a teasing voice, kakarating lang pero nangaasar na. "That's new, never seen you staring at a girl like that" He continued while laughing. This guy has the vibe like I do, di kumpara kay Mike makalog.

I just hissed at binaling ko nalang ang atensyon ko sa siraulo kong mga kaibigan, never thought I'd enjoy this night with these dumbassed friends. Kakatapos lang ng finals namin as Grade 11 students kaya nandito kami para daw to celebrate it, I just hope my last year of high school wont be as bad as this one.

After some few shots, I thought I already had enough, as much as possible I want to drink responsibly and besides I'll be driving going home. Its not really something to brag about pero kahit mga siraulo tung mga kaibigan ko they also do the same. I told the guys na mag cr lang ako and we'll be out of here.

Papunta nako sa cr ng bar nato then suddenly I bumped into someone.

"Oops, sorry my bad" she said I was about to say something pero natigilan ako when I realized she was the girl with the brown hair.

She smiled genuinely and left.

Tinitigan ko nalang siya paalis at bago pako maging statue dito nag cr nako at bumalik sa table namin, the guys are already sober so lumabas na kami. Magpapahatid sakin si Mike kasi hindi niya daw dala sasakyan nya, hindi nalang ako kumontra madadaanan ko naman village nila pauwi kaya pumayag nako. Si drake naman took a grab. I was just quiet the whole ride pero biglang nag salita ang gago.

"She's Cian" sabi niya, napalingon nako sakanya na nagtataka. Tumawa lang siya at napatuloy mag salita.

"The girl you were staring at the bar earlier, She's Lycian Lara Jemina pero everyone calls her Cian, ka batch lang natin at kilala siya bilang a big trouble because she just do what she wants to do yung tipong pwede na siya ipa - expel sa Sacris pero they just can't" napalingon ulit ako as a sign that I need to know more, Mike laughed again while shaking his head with disbelief.

"She is really something huh? You're being attentive to her, hindi kanaman ganyan sa mga babae" tumatawa siya nang nakakaasar, bago ko pa siya mapatay he continued "they cant give her up because she's the pride of the school, genius assed bitch ng Sacris Academy kung baga, actually classmate natin siya di mo sguro napapasin kasi you're always studying at hindi kanaman entirisado sa mga babae and plus she don't go to school often, she took the final exam earlier than us kasi I heard she joined a Quiz Bowl contest sa ibang school earlier today and I heard she was there earlier at the bar to celebrate coz she won, hindi na yun bago" he stopped talking and signed only to realize na nandito na kami sa front ng village gate nila. He unbuckled the seat belt and I thought lalabas na siya pero he stopped, napatingin ako sakanya and he smiled/smirked and said

"You might not want to mess with her" he left and shot the car door. Before I drove away I caught myself thinking of that Girl.

"Damn, who are you?"