Episode 15: Questions

Nagising ako dahil may naririnig akong may nag - uusap. Ang sakit nag buong katawan ko at feeling ko din sasabog na yung ulo ko.

I opened my eyes and I noticed I wasn't in our place, I'm in a white and grey room. Maganda siya, medyo nakakagaan sa loub yung kulay at pagka design, the bed was huge and comfortable too.

"Lara" I felt Ronn's hands in my hands, so it was his room.

Pagkalingon ko sa kanya. I saw him, he was with drake and Eunice. Diko namalayan na tumulo nanaman ang mga luha ko, I thought all of that was just a dream but I was wrong

.

Ronn helped me to sit, he sat beside me and he let me lean at his shoulders. Eunice then sat on the bed facing us, Drake was just sitting on the couch beside the bed.

"Cian, what happened? your Mom called us that you ran away and she said to let you stay in Ronn's place pag nahanap ka namin" Eunice said, concerns in her voice was obvious.

I don't know how to start, I don't even know how will I tell them. I just feel embarrassed for myself because all this time I wasn't the Lycian I'm supposed to be, maybe I was just really a trash.

I tried my best to calm myself pero hindi ko talaga kaya, iyak lang ako ng iyak.

"Take it easy Lara, we have all the time" Ronn hugged me tightly, trying to console me.

"I'll get some food and water, para magkalaman muna tiyan mo. Ang dami ng nainom mo kanina" Drake said

"I should help Drake with that and you should clean yourself first Lara" Ronn said and looked at Eunice "could you help her?" He asked.

"Sure" Eunice answered.

Tinulongan nga ako ni Eunice para ayusin sarili ko, I was still wearing my clothes from yesterday nabasa at natuyoan nako neto. I'm taking a shower, sana malinis ko yung pagkatao ko dito.

I was wearing Ronn's Navy blue hoddie and a black sweat shorts. Inaalayan ako ni Eunice pabalik sa kama, I noticed the bed sheets was changed, Drake and Ronn was waiting at the couch.

Ronn took me from Eunice and we seated at the bed. They offered me food to eat pero wala talaga akong gana kumain, Ininum ko nalang yung tea na ginawa ni Ronn daw to ease up the alcohol.

"I'm sorry" I said na naiiyak nanaman.