Episode 3: First Day

"Mom, I'm Sorry" I said to my mom sincerely, Galit na galit sya dahil hindi kasi ako nakauwi gabie, na lasing eh, kaya ito sinisirmunan ako.

"Okay Lyla, I will give you this one last time. Diba gusto mo sa america mag college?" Napalingon ako sa sinabi niya, she never agreed about going to college sa America, pero bakit? I just stared at her in shocked

"Promise me you wont be going to those Bars and you will be at school consistently then I will reconsider you going to the college you want" Mom is very serious right now, She's not even smiling saying that, but I'm excited "maintain everything, listen to me just this once and you can do whatever you want after you graduate senior high school" I smiled widely and hugged her while saying I will never disappoint her on this one.

Its Monday, summer is really over, I'm on my way to school now wearing our school uniform neatly, grey skirt above the knee, black long sleeves with grey ribbon inserted to my skirt paired with white shoes. I actually like our school uniform its simple at walang kapareho and its nice kasi white shoes lang so we can move freely.

Nasa faculty nako, the teachers were shocked kasi I'm here, its new to them that I'm here in person, I don't go to school often but I did not skip any lessons before I usually just ask sa mga modules para mag self study lang at home kasi nakakapagud gumising ng maaga and they just let me kasi I'm not missing anything naman saka my grades is maintained sa Top 1 I just go to school before if may event, exams or if I feel like it.

"This will be your class schedule" she handed me a paper "We are really glad that you'll be joining us this year in class Ms. Jemina, lets go?" I just smiled at her and Ms. Gomez lead the way going to our classroom.

Pagkarating namin sa classroom medyo hindi rin maka paniwala yung mga classmates ko na pumasok ako and I caught Eunice smiling at me and I just smiled at her back. I saw the guy with the glasses again reading a book medyo nasa likuran ang upuan nya, it's obvious na bago lang siya nag pa haircut and it suits him well, may vacant na chair sa tabi niya at yun lang ang vacant so dun ako pinaupo. Pagka upo ko napalingon sya, he looked shocked a little then Ms. Gomez started talking so I just smiled at him at tumingin na sa harapan.

"Good Morning Seniors, I'm Ms. Maria Gomez and I will be your homeroom teacher. I hope this year will be fun, before we start the day lets have a introduce yourself segment just in your seats kasi may mga bagong students tayo" she said, si Eunice yung nasa harapan so siya ang nauna.

"Hi, I'm Eunice Gail Martinez. Nice to meet you all" she said while smiling.

"Hi everyone, I'm Sophia Cruz" ang taray talaga, hahaha.

"Maria Claire Rojas, nice to meet you" siya yung new student sguro kasi she's not familiar to me, then after a few students sa may banda na namin.

"Drake Montesclaros, lets have fun this year" he said and smiled timidly.

"Good Morning Sacris Academy and Ms. Gomez you look great today. I'm Mike Andrew Rodriquez. Lets be friends just say Hi to me and I'll do the rest" Mike said and winked and the room went loud, then suddenly naging tahimik yung room nung tumayo na ang katabi ko.

"David Ronn Dy" he said coldy at yun lang sinabi niya at umupo agad. Wow just wow para nadaanan kami ng bagyo, hahaha. Then I stood up 

"Lycian Lara Jemina, just call me Cian, its nice too see you all, I missed you" I said and some students laughed/smiled. May dalawa pang students na sumunod sakin and its over.

"Okay thank you everyone, again Ms. Jemina was our Top 1 last year and she will be joining us this year in our classes, next to her Is Mr. Dy our Top 2, I just want to remind you that because we will try our best to be in a healthy learning environment to all and these two can be your motivation to those who are still lacking, okay?" I just smiled to what Ms. Gomez said at nilingon ko yung katabi ko pero walang nag bago sa kanya grabe para sayang robot at ice na pinagkaisa, hahahaha.

Natapos na ang klase ni Ms. Gomez, wala kaming sumunod na Klase kasi may emergency meeting daw ang faculty. Some of our classmates were out ang iba naman is just doing there business sa corners nila. Eunice and Sophia are in front of me at kasama nila si Claire the transfer student, we just introduce ourselves medyo mahinhin siya pero its okay lang, we just talked.

"So Claire how was you're first day here sa Sacris?" Sophia asked, medyo madaldal tung babaeng to eh

"its fine, medyo nakakapanibago pero I like it" she gave us a shy smile.

"That's good, basta kung may kailangan ka you can approach either the three of us, medyo nakakatakot minsan kausap si Cian kasi super bitch yan pero hindi naman harmful, but wala problema kung sakin or kay Eunice" she said while laughing

"I can't agree more, you can freely approach to me anytime too but to her" Eunice smiled annoyingly and pointed at me "She's scary" and she laughed. I rolled my eyes and said 

"whatever, don't listen to them Ill try to be friendly" I smiled to Claire and she nodded.

We were just talking and laughing because Sophia was sharing her stupidity during summer the whole time and I can see that Claire is starting to get comfortable with us, shes nice too.

"You can be so dumb sometimes Pia, you could have just-" I wasn't able to continue what I'm saying dahil sa katabi ko

"Can you please be quite? I'm reading" he said coldly and while looking at us with no emotions in his face then went back to what he was doing. We were shocked by that. I was about to say something then he said

"Don't talk to me, you're a distraction" he said with the cold voice again not even looking.

'Whats that suppose to mean David Ronn Dy?' I asked myself...