•First Party•

"Heyyy lil sis!" Cameron slid into my room which was across the hall, "What do you want?" I asked knowing when he said that he wanted something, "I'm going to throw a party and I need you to stay in your room the whole night." He smiled like it would make me give in, "Why? What if I want to be social and party?!" I felt the anger raging inside of me, "Well, you always tell those embarrassing stories about me. I lost like 50% of my friends because you told them about me peeing on Santa!" His cheeks were red because he brought it up again, "Fine, but you are such a jerk." I snapped and put back on my headphones. He clapped and slid back into his room. The whole day he's been texting and calling his friends about his party. "Ding Dong!" Cameron ran downstairs and opened the door. I knew it was one of his friends so I shut my door and opened my window for some air. At the last party, Cameron's friends broke the air conditioning. Mom and Dad were pissed, but Our Mom and Dad are on a cruise and they didn't say anything about a party. Cameron took it as another party time. Cameron opened the door, "Go away." I calmly said. He took off my headphones and motioned toward this cute, blue eyed boy about me and Cameron's age. "This is Hayes Grier." Cameron smiled, "Hey." Hayes smiled, "Hey I'm Molly. Proud to be Cameron's little sister." I sarcastically said. Cameron rolled his eyes and shut the door. Was he embarrassed of me or something? It got annoying. "Hey," Cameron walked back in, "I need you to say you have a cold so if anyone asks I'll say you have a cold." He smiled his stupid smile, "K." is all I said, "Aww thanks! Love you lil sis." He smirked, I rolled my eyes.

*Hayes's POV*

Wow. Molly was beautiful. All I could do was stare. Cameron seemed embarrassed of Molly and I was wondering why, but I think it would be rude to step in personal business. I was shy and nervous. It's how I act around new, hot girls. I smirked at my thoughts.

*Cameron's POV*

I feel bad and happy about Molly. I mean I know it's terribly rude to make Molly stay in her room during the party, but I am just embarrassed of her. I made the excuse of the peeing thing for saying that I was embarrassed of her and that's not the full truth. It's only 20% true. Besides, ITS PARTAY TIME!

*Molly's POV*

A lot of people already have started coming... about 100 people now. I can't believe I'm in my room, lonely and not partying. Someone knocked at the door, "I have a cold! *cough cough*" I falsely said, "It's Hayes I know your faking." He said. I could feel his smirk through the door. I unlocked the three lock Cameron put on my door. Yeah, I know three. Hayes jumped on my bed and had four movies. "What are you doing?" I chuckled, "Let's watch Netflix!" He begged. Ugh he was so freaking cute I just can't say no. "Okay!" I hopped on the bed too. "Okay we have Frozen, Divergent, Titanic, and Charlie's Angels." He named them. "I don't care you pick." I giggled, "Divergent it is." He laughed.

*Hayes's POV*

After like 1 hour through the movie, she fell asleep in my lap like a little baby. Man, She was so likable and I want her to be open to me so we can date. I'm pushing to far though and so far it's going good. After the movie ended se was still asleep and so I decided to rest my eyes too. I let the deep darkness take over me and had a dream about Love like Four and Trisha had in Divergent.

*Cameron's POV*

The party ended and I haven't seen Hayes all night. I guess Molly obeyed and stayed in her room. I had a couple people sleepover. "Get out guys! Go home and sleep there!" I laughed shewing them away. I cleaned up the messy kitchen that had drinks spilt and food everywhere. I cleaned up the living room and spotted some throw up on the stairs. I grabbed gloves, boots, and cleaning tools them held my nose and cleaned it. Next I cleaned my room which surprisingly had no damage or no plot drinks or wen throw up in it. I was finally done. I turned the doorknob. The door was locked. I was amazed that he stayed in there. I banged on the door for her to unlock it.

*Hayes's POV*

I heard banging and opened my eyes. Molly was awake too. She got up to answer the door. Really Cam, She was warm and safe in my lap and you have to be a jerk and ruin it? Wow.

*Cameron's POV*

Molly unlocked the door. I walked in and saw Hayes. "Well this is weird." I laughed, "Let's go play Xbox." I motioned him to come. He slugged out of her bed and walked to her door. Molly let out Skipper and Hayes seemed to be locked on Molly. I instantly knew he liked her.