•Hospital Secrets•

We got to the hospital and I ran in the emergency room and asked the nurse who called me what happened, "On the crew ship route coming back home, they had hail so bad that it made the boats sink. I know this seems fake, but it's not. Your mom and dad are in surgery right now. You can see them in about 2 weeks. Your grandmother is staying here if you want to stay with her. Thank you for coming, Molly & Cameron." She smiled wearily and walked back to her desk. I just sat there in shock. Cameron embraced me in a hug. The warmest hug ever. A hot tear of fear shed from my left eye. Later on, I was pouring out tears. Hayes and everyone else came and was told what happened. Hayes whispered in my ear, "It's going to go great Molly and you know that. Your parents are smart and it's their choice if they want to go or stay. I promise." I smiled wearily then frowned, "Does the rest of your family know?" "No babe. Not if you want them to know." He smiled and so did i.

*2 Weeks Later* •Visiting•

"Mom?" I walked in her room. "Hey sweetie I'm okay I'm okay." She smiled and I ran and hugged her. a"I just broke my leg and your dad broke his arm so that's why we had to do surgery." She hugged me back. "Now I'd you pack for college?" She asked an I "shhh"ed her and Hayes walked in. "Your going to college? What school?" He asked serious and not smiling. "Uh....." I smirked. It was true. I was going to the same college as him. "Maybe the same college as you babe." I smirked harder staring at him. "Yes!" He laughed and looked at my mom. "I'm glad you're okay." He smiled and she smiled. There was thing about Hayes. There is plenty, but this one stood out. He is the person that can anyone smiled no matter what happens.

*Hayes's POV*

Is she really going to where I'm going? Wow. So does that mean we are going to be still dating in college? I'm so happy and confused. I'm just glad that her mom is okay.

*Molly's POV*

I gave my mom a kiss on her cheek and ran next door to my dad. "Dad?" I smiled at him playing Candy Crush. "I'm winning hold on." He chuckled and turned it off. I ran and gave him a huge hug. "Me and Cameron don't know what we could have done without you." I bawled thinking about losing them. We're getting out of the hospital at 12:00 PM tomorrow. Our bones have healed, but you Cam Hayes and the rest are going to have to take care of us." he laughed and stared at mom. "I don't think I could have lost y'all either." He let a tear shed down his cheek then on his clothing. i kissed him on the cheek and ran to the lobby smiling hard. "You were right hayes." I smirked looking over at him. He smiled, "About what?" "About my mom and dad. You were right." I walked over to him and kissed him. "Okay! That was great guys!" Cameron laughed, "Mom and dad said to go home that they'll be hm fine and Molly you have to pack for College cause your leaving tomorrow." he did a frown. At least I'll be going with Hayes. We drove to my house ad dropped Hayes off at his so he could pack too. ""You know... you don't have to go." Cameron smiled, "Cameron I need a job. I'm going to be a choreographer." I stated then giggled. We got to our house and I walked outside to see my mom and dad's car outside. "Wh-what?" I was shocked. Cameron grabbed my hand and walked me inside. "MOM?! DAD?!" I screamed and hugged them. "We didn't want to tell you we were real eased today. It's one of your college surprises." Dad smiled and so did mom. I cried, "I don't want to leave though. I know I'll visit." I smirked and wiped away a tear. "Ugh really?!" Cameron joked and I laughed. "Now go pack! You and Hayes have a longggg ride." mom smiled and winked when she said Hayes. I speed packed everything. I folded up my racks and packed them. I was so excited for my new college. I got done and packed it in my new and fresh SUV. I grabbed some of Hayes's stuff and squished his in the rest of the space and managed to get the trunk closed. I succeeded on everything. Getting Hayes, Stuffing everything in the back, and a lot more stuff.

•Hayes's POV*

Wow. I can't believe this is happening. I'm going to college with my girlfriend. I got in the Passenger Seat. "I'll drive." She smirked. She sped off so fast it blew us back in our seats. We were off to college.