•Babysitting Jaxx•

"Hey sis can you and Hayes babysit Jaxx and Jack while I go to a party tonight?" He was nicer today, "Yeah I'll be happy to." I did a sad face at him am he laughed, "Look I'm sorry that-" Cameron got cut off by me, "Don't cam just don't." I wearily smiled. He nodded and gave me a hug. I hugged him back. "I love you Cam." I smiled, "Love you too sis." He smiled back and went into his room. When Hayes got here, Cam left and we were playing with Jaxx and Jake. Hayes moved closer on the couch. I blushed while the dogs both looked at us cockeyed. We let them outside and Jaxx immediately came back in. Jake didn't. "Jake! Time to come in sweetie!" I had a worried look on my face and so did Hayes. "Jake!" Hayes spotted him in the neighbor's yard. I giggled how Hayes slipped and slide to catch Jake. Finally, Jake ran in and Hayes had some scratches. I put a hot rag on them and doctored them up. He smiled, "You are treating me like a baby." He laughed and I laughed. Cam came home drunk. I smiled by how stupid Cam talked when he was drunk. I laid him in his bed and have him some Tums. I walked back downstairs to find Hayes putting in frozen. I laughed, "Are you seriously gonna make me watch this?" He dragged me down and said, "Yes!" After a long 2-3 hours of watching and singing I went to check on Cam. He was out of his bed. "Cam?!" I screamed. He was in my room waving out the window to his other drunk friends, "Commmee inn guyssss!" He slurred. Oh no. I grabbed all my valuables including Hayes and Jaxx and Jake, pushed Cameron out of my room, and pushed us in the room then locked it. I really didn't want to deal with a lot of drunks messing the house up. We were stuck in my room for a couple of hours. "Okay I'm going to take a shower." I smiled, "Help yourself to anything just don't make such a mess" I laughed. He nodded an turned on the tv. After my shower Hayes was asleep so I decided to call my mom and dad about the drunk party.

Me: Hey mom! Cameron went to a party, got drunk, and is now having a drunk party at our house.

Mom: WHAT?! Where are you now?

Me: well me, Hayes, the two dogs, and everything else that was valued so they won't break it and then locked the door to my room.

Mom: okay honey I'll get on to him when we get off. Who's Hayes?

Me: Well an amazing guy who is dreamy and handsome that treats me like a princess. We've had our perfect first date.

Mom: Aww :) I have to meet this boy! Love you honey! Bye bye!

*Hayes's POV*

Okay I know this is really bad, but I wasn't asleep. I was faintly asleep and I heard what Molly said about me. She likes me. There's no way she couldn't after she said that. I smirked at my thoughts. I stirred and woke up to make it look like I woke up on my own. "Morning?" I smiled, "Haha no!" Molly laughed. She walked out the door to check on the drunks.

*Molly's POV*

"CAMERON!" I screamed, "Yeah?" He replied, "I called mom about this!" I screamed. Cameron's face was so red. He chased me upstairs, but I pushed him back and ran into my room then locked it. I fell in Hayes's arms. "Molly! Open this door right now!" His anger radiated through the door. I shook in fear. Cameron was still drunk and wasn't capable of what could happen. I was terrified of Cameron when he was drunk. After a couple hours everyone was gone and I think Cameron left. "I'll go check." I said and ran out the door. "Why'd you tell mom and dad." Cameron made me jump, "There were a lot of drunks and I was scared Cameron!" I replied hoping he still wouldn't be mad. "Okay, well where are my dogs?" He asked, "In my room!" I let them out before he'd storm in there. "Thanks for helping me and giving me Tums." He smiled, felt his head (I guess it was throbbing), and laid and played with Jaxx and Jake. I went back to my room and plumped on my bed.