•Christmas Hath Come•

*Molly's POV*

"Merry Christmas Babe!" Hayes shrieked, "Today we are going shopping for each other!" He cheeked when he said 'shopping'. It was December 20th. Hayes got so excited when it was Christmas. We've been dating for 2 months <3. I curled my hair, put some skinny jeans on, and grabbed a cute sweater. We got to Belk and Hayes went to the girl's side and I went to the guy's side. We were going over to Hayes's house for our Christmas. I got Cameron some new Vans and black Beats headphones. I went into the clothes section and there was this guy that kept on staring at me. I rolled my eyes and he came up to me, "May I help you?" He smiled, "Nah I'm good." I didn't even look up from the tag. "Well there is something I oughta find for this pretty girl." he cheeked, "Nope just shopping for my boyfriend." I smirked think about Hayes, "Well I don't see him." he smiled again, "We are shopping for each other now I'm good and I can find things on my own." I snapped and he stepped closer, but I pushed him back and looked up. "Listen boy, I have a boyfriend and I'm not cheating or gonna like you." I snapped again and he smirked, "ooh sassy!" He followed me around the whole store. I finally checked out and probably got Hayes like 5 things. I walked over the the girl's section and there was that guy, "I want to meet him." he snarled,"Look , I don't have to show you." I growled, "Now leave this isn't even your section." I found Hayes after he checked out. I am smashed my lips into his. He joined in quick. I broke it up and people stared and clapped. I saw the store guy everywhere we went. "What was that for?" He smirked looking into my eyes, "Nothing babe." I smiled and he smiled back. "So what'd you get me?" He tried to peek in my bags, "No!" I laughed. Hayes had bags from Victoria Secret and other things. "Uh oh." I murmured and pointe at the bag, "Yeah, you'll like those." he smirked, "And you'll have to open them when my mom isn't around. it's a little happy." He laughed. We were driving home when this dog ran out in front of us. He was playing with Skipper, Jaxx, and Jake. "Hey boy." Hayes said to the stray. The stray ran into Hayes's arms. We got the stray Jaxx Jake, and Skipper in the back of our car. "What Should we name him?" Hayes looked over at me, "Uh...Seth." I suggested, "Okay." he laughed. We got to my house and bathed Seth. "Wet dog!" Hayes yelled as Seth ran around the house. He looked so happy.

*December 25th*

We took all the dogs + Cameron to the Grier's. Seth was now a new member of my house. We all are then opened all of our presents. I got Hayes some of his favorite cologne, a patagonia, nike shocks, Jordan's, and an under armor shirt. Hayes go me some perfume by Nicki Minaj, a Patagonia, A he's mine and she's mine couple shirt, converse, and a bedazzled straighter.

*Got back to my house*

"Open." he encouraged, "Okay." I said in suspense. It was a bra that said 'I love Hayes!' on it. "Really?" I laughed. He nodded. We watched a Christmas Kiss 2. it was on Hallmark channel. We (me Hayes & Seth) all cuddled together. Hayes fell asleep on my lap because I was stroking his hair and I guess it felt good. I heard a knock at the door. "Yes?" I asked opening the door. "Hi." the guy at the store is in my house. "HAYES!" I screamed, but he shut my mouth, "Look I'm not really used to getting let down and that's why that I was being freaky and I'm so sorry." he felt bad, "HAYES!" I screamed again and he shot up, "Wtf?" He yelled, "He was the guy that was following me everywhere." I snarled. Hayes's fists balled up. "And he's saying sorry" I said before Hayes could do anything. Hayes slapped the guy in the face and pushed him out the door. "Thanks babe." I smiled and kissed Hayes. Seth whined and pawed at us. we both laughed.

*Hayes's POV*

I'm just glad that she's mine. She's been mine for 2 full months. We trust each other better. She finishes my heart <3 !