•HAPPY BIRTHDAY•

*Molly's POV*

It is Hayes's birthday today! I got up off my bed and saw a sleeping Hayes Grier. I quietly go up and sneaked down the stairs and into the kitchen. I fixed him some eggs, bacon, pancakes with syrup spelled 'Happy Birthday!",cool whip and a cherry, ice cream, and orange and strawberry smoothie. I ran carefully upstairs and waked him up. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!" I screamed so loud I probably woke up Cam. He smiled at the food on my dresser. I set it on a small table and then set it by my bed. He finished all that quick so before he conquered his last bite, I reached for his present. I got him 7 pair of Under Armor shirts with Matching shorts and shoes. I thought that would go him. I also got him a leather jacket. His mother got him some Calvin Klein underwear. He's going to hate it, but I'm going to tape it to laugh at it when the old times hit. I invited Arie, Marie, and Taylor to come and celebrate with their boyfriends. They were all here talking until Taylor, Marie, and Arie pulled me in the kitchen. "So how's it been?" They all crossed their arms and smirked. I shrugged, "Great!" I smiled looking back at the boys playing Gta 5. Marie has dark brown eyes that Jack would get lost in just staring at her. She had Dark brown hair that shimmers in the sun shining light red streaks. They met at a GameStop. Marie was buying her little brother a game and Jack noticed her across the store. Arie had black hair with brown eyes that Nash would be jealous of. They met at McDonald's. Amazing right? They just stared then started talking. Kind of romantic. Taylor had dirty blonde hair with light baby blue eyes that stood out through the dark. Cam and Taylor met at a mall. Cameron was a model for A teen photo shoot. Hayes and I... met over Cameron. Just by a party weird things can happen. The Grier's came over and stayed over then left back to their house. I walked in the kitchen to grab some dip. "Amazing." Hayes smiled and kissed me, "What that your mother embarrassed you about your underwear?" I laughed and turned back to the counter, but he turned me back around and said, "No. you are amazing and I'm happy to be with someone like you. I'm so happy." He smiled then looked at my lips. There was one thing about our kisses. Every kiss we had felt like our first kiss. This is how we knew we were the right couple. He leaned in and so did i "MMMMHHGGG." We stopped and turned towards the kitchen door. I laughed, "Like y'all don't do this." Hayes smiled and they all laughed. Later Hayes asked, "Can they all spend the night? Please." He faked crying and wouldn't let go of my wrists, "yeah." I murmured and he laughed and ran downstairs. We were watching Titanic until I got a call from the crew ship mine and Cam's mom and dad were on. "Mam, we need you to head towards the hospital now." a lady said then hung up the phone. I grabbed my keys and ran out with Cameron. We were on our way.