•WE'RE HERE•

"Wake up babe." I giggled and slapped him in the shoulder. He smiled and got up. We grabbed our stuff and stood by each other. Marie, Arie, and Taylor were my roommates. We paid for a house near the college. "Well, tonight there's a frat party and we want y'all to come." he kissed my cheek and hugged me tight. "Bye babe." he walked one way to his house with Nash, Matthew, and Jack G. Matthew was new. Cameron was home and Taylor and Cam broke up. She was crying the whole way there is what Arie said. Maybe Taylor can get Matthew. I smirked at my thoughts and reached to the house. "Molly?" Dylan Dauzat ran yo to me, "Oh my... Dylan?" I giggled, "Yeah um remember we dated." He blushed and so did I. "So did you just get here for school?" He was overexcited, "Yeah um maybe we can hang out sometime." I smiled, "See ya later." he smiled and waved back blushing. My first love. I opened the door to our new house and oh my gosh it as like a mansion. "MOLLY!!!" They all screamed. "Taylor is weeping in her room." Arie whispered. I nodded and ran up to her new room. "Co-come I-in." she stuttered. "You know... there's a cute guy named Matthew Espinosa." I smirked. She smiled softly then dried up her tears and hugged me. "Thanks for being here. Y'all are the best friends if could ever have." she smiled and walked downstairs. i unpacked and there was three rings at our door. Nash, Matthew, and Hayes. I ran downstairs and opened it. I nudged Taylor to look at Matt. Their eyes locked completely. I smirked and walked near Hayes. "Wow." he smiled looking around. He dragged me to my room. "So.. who was your first love?" He as serious, "Uh what are you talking about?" I fake smiled. "Dylan." he focused on my eyes and my emotions. my heart was racing. "My boyfriend before I moved here." I muttered. I did miss Dylan though, I mean he was just like Hayes. If I had to choose it would be- "Who would you choose if it was me and him." he burned holes in my eyes. I ran my fingers through my hair and nervously walked out. "WHO?!" Hayes yelled from my room. They were exactly the same. How would I know who to choose?! Everyone stared at us as I walked outside grabbing my phone. I got a text message.

From Dylan😌: When can we hangout? :(
To Dylan😌: Idk but did you meet a guy named Hayes, my boyfriend?
From Dylan😌: Yes...
To Dylan😌: well gtg see ya! :)

He didn't reply back. Hayes ran beside me. "Sorry I just don't want to lose you." He pleaded and I nodded, "Id break down if I do." he stopped me in mid step and kissed me.

*PARTAYYY*

I got dressed in a colored skin right sequin dress with sequined heels. Arie, Marie, and Taylor all dressed in solid, but sparkly colors too. We drove to the Frat on campus and walked in. Ugh, Melissa was my arch enemy who liked Hayes. They dated too. She was walking over to me, "Look what a slut you turned out to be." she splattered the phrase out like a snake. I rolled my eyes and she whispered, "You'll lose Hayes when I'm around." She was harsh. I shivered at the word 'lose Hayes'.

*Couple party hours later.*

"Hey beautiful." Dylan walked up. I figured if talk to him since Hayes wasn't here. I never did see him. After hours of talking and laughing Hayes came up with a mad face. He was drunk. "Melissa did this to me." he slurred. "I like Melissa more though and I need to take a break from you and hang out with that hottie." he slurred and pointed at Melissa. My smile dropped from his cute drunk act. I walked outside and drive to our house. I opened the door and locked it. I ran up stairs and slammed off my heels. I looked out my window to see the Frat right across from us. The disco lights were blaring and I swear I could see Melissa's devil eyes shining at me. Was he just drunk? did Melissa threaten him to say that? Did he mean that? I was so confused I just pulled out my phone and texted Cameron, Arie, Marie, and Taylor in a group message.

From Molly✨: Hayes just said he needed a break and he said e likes Melissa. 😣
From Cam😆: Sorry lil sis😁 I can't believe he did that. I swear if he was here id beat him up👊
From Arie💚: Sorry babe. I'm coming.
From Marie💜: Yeah I'm coming home.
From Taylor💙: me three.

I smiled at how they were so protective then I started to bawl again. I texted Hayes.

To Hayes💗💍: so are we done now?

No reply.

*Next morning*

*Hayes's POV*

Ouch! My head hurt from a hangover. I think I was drugged. My phone buzzed it was from Molly.

From Molly💕💍: so are we done now?

Crap! I remember saying that to her. That I like Melissa. I don't. I like Molly and I just screwed it up. I ran over to their house and ringed four times. Molly opened the doer then shut it. I twisted the knob and barged in. Molly was running upstairs. I gently pushed her in her room and stared her down. "I did not mean that last night and I was drugged by her and she said she would do rumors about me if I didn't say that and I swear I'd never like her I hate her and I'm so sorry I just-" she smashed her lisp I to mine, "I know." She smiled and broke it up. what a relief.

*Molly's POV*

I knew Melissa would do that. She's that mean. I'm just glad that I have him back.

From Dylan😌: I want you back💔