•Wait, what?•

"Hey!" Hayes woke me up at 2:00 AM. "What do you want?" I giggled snuggling back into his arms, "You are going to learn how to penny board." He smirked, "I really like this cuddling we have, but I need you to learn how to penny board!" He giggled and dragged me out of the bed. We got down to my garage and there were two penny boards. "That's yours! I told the people that made it to write this!" He pointed down where the penny board read, Will you be my girlfriend? I cheeked, "Hayes, of course I will!" I blushed through the darkness/light. "Okay babe! Time to penny board!" He smiled. Babe. Ugh I'm so glad I said yes. "Okay there is a surprise if you really can penny board!" Hayes smiled, "Okay babe." I smiled while saying babe. He held my waist for a couple seconds then let go. "Hayes! I'm doing it!" I clapped. I finally got to a stop and walked up to him, "so what's the surprise?" I cheeked, "This." he smiled and kissed me. He pulled my waist in close and I wrapped my arms around him. wow. this was amazing.

*Hayes's POV*

YES! HALLELUJAH! I got Molly for myself! Ugh! I just can't even. We even just and our first kiss! I can't wait for her to meet my family!!!! I carried her inside and we laughed all the way there. I gave her a small diamond ring. Not like a marriage, but a ring with two diamonds representing me and her. I smiled as she snuggled in tight this time and not letting go. Cameron woke up and smiled at us two then walked back to his room. Awkward, but I'm enjoying it.

*Molly's POV*

I woke up to Hayes's sweet eyes closed. I smiled and tried to slowly get up, but Hayes's hands were tied to my waist so I decided to stay. Cameron walked in, "So?" He pointed at Hayes's arms, "Dating!" I whispered, but Cameron screamed and I laughed. "YES BABY HAYES AWWW;););)!" He was so excited. Hayes opened his eyes to see a happy Cam dancing. He laughed and so did I. Hayes kissed my forehead and I kissed him on the lips. He looked at Cameron and motioned him away. "Happy one day!" I smiled and got up then ran downstairs leaving Hayes in the dust. Of course he followed. "Whatcha doannn?" Hayes said in a Southern accent, "Well I'm making my boyfriend some eggs & bacon." I smirked and talked in a southern accent too. "You mean me?" Hayes blushed and fluttered his eye lashes. I giggled, "Yes babe." I said and he pecked me on the lips. "Do you wanna meet my family? they want to have dinner with you!" He laughed an embarrassing laugh. "Yeah! I'd love to!" I smirked, "Okay so there is Skylynn Grier, Hayes Grier, Nash Grier, Will Grier, and then my parents." He smiled nervously, "Okay! Sounds great!" I smiled. I do really want to meet them.