Funny Valentine x reader part 1

Valentine's PoV,
I was doing presidential work so I had my stand Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap cuddle with Y/n even I desperately wanted to feel his touch my skin and his lips on mine "D4C!" I heard Y/n laugh which caused me to smile.
A few hours later I drew back D4C because I had finished my work, I walked out of my office and I was instantly tackled my the 44 year old but I hugged back "miss me?" I asked patting his head he just nodded so I backed up into the bed accidentally falling onto it with him still in my arms "so do you have you need to do tomorrow?" I asked him as he got of me to lay down next to me "yeah but it won't be long hopefully" he said snuggling into me "alright" I said crawling up the bed a bit over his body since he was further up on the bed than me "you will great because you always do" I said smiling kissing him.
Y/n's PoV,
The next morning I woke and kissed Valentine, got dressed then left. I got the studio "Mr president is here" a boy named Ben said "wrong one" I said putting my stuff down then Liam said "oh please to us you're Mr President even if that is Valentine" I just smiled and we got behind the sound booth thing behind our mics and what were doing a cover off was dirty deeds done dirt cheap by AC/DC I smiled a bit as we began.
After a while we were finished and I headed home back Valentine "honey I'm home" I said jokingly "honey I shrunk the kids" I said jokingly under my breath "hello dear" he said and I looked over to where the voice came from.
Valentine's PoV,
I was sat on the couch with a glass of wine "come sit" I said as I put my feet up next to my ass and he sat down and I handed him the other glass of wine "so what was the song?" I asked seeing D4C appear "Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap by AC/DC" he told me I smiled placing my wine glass down the crawling over to him and since his legs were spread I crawled in between them "is that so" I said as I placed my hands on the arm rest "do you feel pressure on your lap?" I asked whispering in his ear "look at our stands" I whispered again I saw him look over at our stands and blush as my stand was sat on his stands lap so while he wasn't looking I moved and pushed his legs together and sat on his lap and started grinding "ahhh~!" He moaned surprised then began to enjoy it "you like that?" I asked seductively kissing his neck "uhhh~ Valentine~" he moaned "I'll take that as a yes" I said giving him a hickey "I'm horny now" I said "well- ahhh~" he moaned and I saw our stands fucking I bit my lip "you want that?" I asked and he nodded I began to strip slowly standing up "I want you" he said I nodded and he began to strip to his boxers "well your boxers aren't gonna help" I told him pumping my cock as he striped them, I pushed him down on the couch and sat on his lap which I ended up sitting on his cock "ahhh!~" I moaned beginning to bounce and his phone started ringing I still bounced on him as he picked it up "hello" he said trying his hardest not to moan, it was Liam "hey mate we are going on the radio" I heard him say I smirked bouncing harder and faster "right urm this isn't really ahh~ hmgood time" he said as I purposely moaned loudly "ahhh~" "oh you're fucking see ya" Liam said then hung up "ahhhh~!" He practically screamed in pleasure and I loved it I bit my lip and stuck my tongue out "I'm gonna cum~" he moaned I felt his cum enter my ass. After a few hours we were fairly drunk so we went to bed since we had already had sex, we cuddled close together and fell asleep.