Prologue[✔️]

~~~"(Y/N)! Come down here we have to hurry we don't want to miss our flight!"I remember this day

~~~
"(Y/N)! Come down here we have to hurry we don't want to miss our flight!"
I remember this day. It's a memory that will forever be engraved in my brain. The day my life took a big turn and change the way my life would go

At that time I was only 5 years old leaving for Japan for my mother's business trip. And consequently, at the same time, I had also already developed a quirk.

"coming mommy!" I yelled back to my Mother. Finishing putting on my shoes and running to the big stairwell of my childhood home."I'm here mommy!" I exclaim to my mother as she scolds at the sight of me. Since I was still five at the time she knelt down and fixed the dress I was wearing which was all wrinkly."(Y/N), I already told you to refer to me as mother. The word 'Mommy' sounds childish. You need to start learning these types of things and you need to take much better care of your clothes too while you're at it" She said and not a single moment within that interaction did she look at me nor my eyes
My Mother was always strict about these things. I had always assumed that the reason was that she wanted me to act more ladylike, just like her because she was a very famous hero in America not only because of her quirk but because of her elegant beauty. So her scolding me for this type of reason was normal to me.
"Okay, mo-mother" my mother then patted my head. This was also one of the earliest memories I remember of her showing much affection toward me. "Much better see you learn really quickly but I do need to put you in a school to learn these types of manners later when we get back" I didn't think too much about what she that time still distracted by her sudden affection. All I remember is how I love the warm feeling in my heart when she showed me affection towards me. "Now then let's get going we are going to miss our flight" she then stood up and walk away and stop and look back at my small figure and only said one thing "come on don't fall behind"

That was also one of my first times being on a plane and one of the longest trips I have ever gone in my young age. After hours of boredom, We finally made it to our so-called destination
, Japan. A new country away from home and the place where I'll be spending my weekend. The ride to our hotel was silent as my mother scrolled and texted away not glancing at me not even once. I remember looking out the window and my eyes sparkling in awe. As I witness the discovery of the blooming flowers down the road. I turn quickly to my mother as my eyes glowed in excitement. "M-Mother! Look at the pretty pink tree aren't they lovely?" I questioned excitedly as she didn't blur her eyes away from her phone and all I got from her was "ah ha yeah I'm busy ok so be a good girl and be quiet"
My smile disappears in an instant as I stare at my mother's figure. No matter how close we are in distance. It always seem there was a wall between us. I blankly look away from her and into the back of the driver's seat where I sat quietly for the rest of the car ride.

The next day, I woke up early in the morning and happily ran around the hotel room. My mother explain to me I would join her in her meeting, which meant leaving the hotel room and being with her. My mother then spent the next few hours fixing not herself, but me. I was really confused as to why mother was trying really hard to fix me up that morning. She would mostly ask the maids or anyone she hired to clothe, bathe and take care of my needs. Yet here she was doing it herself, but I didn't question it nor mind it. Actually I quite enjoyed it, I enjoyed all the precious moments I could have received from her. Anyway if I did open my mouth to question her I would have probably gotten scolded.