Chapter 3

Third Person's POV

To say that pack Tautarus is leading the war is an understatement. Sure both pack of wolves are powerhouses of the packs but one is falling behind; Onyclus. They are strong similar to Tautarus but without their omega... they're nothing.

"Where is Ji Eun?" It was a silent of seconds for the alpha and his beta.

"I'm asking you beta, where is she?"
But still... Only grunts is delivered to the alpha.

Clearly, the alpha doesn't have time to waste for bullshits. He has already a bad feeling about it.

The alpha strangled the beta that almost choked him to death that gained attention from half of the pack... but the alpha can care less, his omega is nowhere.

"A-Alpha." The beta cowered in fear and sadness,

"Queen Ji Eun, she's-... I'm sorry Alpha but she is dead!" he continued shivering.

The words did nothing but echoed throughout the alpha's soul and body.

He felt it... the bond is fading. The mark between the neck and the shoulder hurts like hell and he can only cry and let out a menacing growl to bring his mate back. He is enraged.

The scene unfolding in front of them is so painful that its so scary. The pack of Onyclus understand what's happening, for the same sole reason of what they're feeling -- unbearable sadness is holding a deep sorrow to their being for the lost of their queen.

Though... there's a fight! and the only thing they can do to ease the pain of their King is to fight for him!

The rage of their King engulfed all of its warriors, as their eyes all turned blue like a flame.

They will keep fighting and avenge their queen! That is the only thing that is running on their minds. To avenge their dearest queen, as she is like their second mother. She is so kind and loving to everyone... Plus that she is carrying their unborn prince.

Their rage increased tenfold and the tension is felt by the pack of Tautarus.

By all the rage and sorrow they felt, they slaughtered mercilessly all of the pack Tautarus that is heading to their weakened King,

"M-my child. My child! He can't be dead." he said breathlessy, almost like a whisper, due to the enormous pain of losing his mate. He can still feel his child though it's so faint that anytime it will obliterate.

The alpha roared vigorously to its pack, in its wolf form colored in pure gold and black signaling them to retreat but it also affected the other side of the pack that made them kneeled forcefully due to its influence by the King of Onyclus.

It's roar is so terrifying that it reached them, as their King slightly shivered in fear. It is so powerful! The fact that the king is in the state of mourn and weakened. To think about it, the power he holds is so scary.

As for the pack Onyclus, they can't do anything now, as their King is weakened by the loss of his omega and what's more important is to seek for his and his queen's child.

"We're gonna get back to you! And by the time, you will never forget it!"
The King of Onyclus' face was distorted with rage as he immediately locked his black and metallic red eyes to the King of Tautarus that was shocked to its core.

And that's the last thing that was heard from the pack of Onyclus.