Chapter 7

a/n (Taehyung's pic from the img. ⬆️ is like his persona here.)

Third Person's Pov

"Your birthday is coming fast Taehyungie, should we throw a party, yes?" Jung Hoseok, a strong Alpha and the general of the highest rank of alphas in their pack excitedly asked the younger. Jumping and trashing all around as he is expecting a party to be held that he did not experienced for a very long time.

"That's a great idea hyung! But I would be very much pleased to not just not the discusting faces of the king's relatives there, no?" Taehyung fake smiled and proceeded his walk.

They are both heading to the parade of fun where there are many characters that Taehyung loved, you can see there mickey mouse and minnie mouse, The Amazing World of Gumball, Steven Universe, The Winx, and different kinds of princesses with large and sparkly gowns that Taehyung might stole after the parade. AND I quote, "What Taehyung wants, Taehyung gets ESPECIALLY if it is SHWWINY." He's just drolled over and so hyper about things like that so-

It's like the world of humans where occasionally, you can see a lively parade and different kinds of amazing cute and useless stuffs roaming around everywhere.

"C'mon Taehyungie, your 19th birthday should be fun." Hoseok whining to Taehyung and trying to persuade the little brat, catching up to him and running like a lost guard that he is, thinking that persuading Taehyung about it would be eFfeCtive.

If Taehyung is stubborn and hard headed than anyone else, then so he is!

"You know that it's mine and Jeonggukie's mating day right?.... I would love to keep it alone.. hyung." Taehyung whispered on Hoseok's shoulder while his slender fingers dusting Hoseok's shoulder, sending voltages of electricity down on Hoseok's being.

"I-I understand." It's such a shame that a general of the highest rank of Alphas stuttered and gave up that easily in such a simple gesture of an omega.

Well, a brat is a brat.

But,

Taehyung is no other. He is not the innocent and shy baby boy you knew thus he's the opposite. Taehyung is a young michievuos boy who doesn't take things seriously.

Gives Jeongguk headache sometimes.

"Now let's go. I don't wanna be late on the parade hyung." Taehyung said and marched on the alley with his red stiletto with so much poise not waiting for his guard for today -- Mr. Hoseok.

🥀

The day was bright with blue hue sky. Dry leaves are falling down from the nearby trees, the blasting music spewing reaching other continents (jk), many food stalls with different variety of foods that's lining up by the street, different sizes and color of balloons displaying at every corner of the blissful street and beautiful girls with shiny dresses lining from afar, a que that the parade is about to start.

The crowd was hugely fine, most of the wolves are wearing costumes of their favorite characters, some are just in casuals, and some are dressed elegantly who thinks a street is like a runway.  Like Taehyung obviously. Wearing a feminine loose tuxedo,

 Wearing a feminine loose tuxedo,