Chapter 6

Third Person's Pov

"It's a sunn-y and windy day today!~" sing sang by a curly boy hopping and running throughout the garden in Jeongguk's mansion, where it seems endless.

Seeing a black rose by the corner of his eyes, the little boy paced his direction to it and picked it up not being aware of it's thorns. The thorns prick his little index finger.

He got tearful but swallowed its whimpers, acting to be a strong boy; claiming that he's already a 4 year old boy and can now protect himself.

The 4 year old proceeded to ran fast inside the mansion to meet his Jeongguk, or what he call his wolfie.

He scanned and scanned the huge place until he found his wolfie right inside the big library reading with eyeglasses.

Taehyung, the little boy always can't decipher why he's always overwhelmed by only the presence of the guy nor being mesmerized by it's appearance. 

Not having a single idea as to what he feels for the guy infront of him, he rather shaked it off.

Jeongguk shifted from his seat sensing his mate, he turned his gaze towards the little boy and was taken a back from what he saw. 

The little boy is panting with sweat all over his cute round and puffy face, wearing a blush on his cheeks and his curly hair was a mess that made him look way cuter but what Jeongguk caught a glimpse was his baby's hands, it's dropping blood.

Not even for a second and Jeongguk was in front of the boy.

"Taehyung, what happened to your hands?" Jeongguk asked carefully, inspecting his response, afraid he would intimidate the little boy because he's clearly hiding his wound at his back.

"Nothingggg important, you see." little Taehyung stuttered, and looked at him with his hopeful eyes, afraid to be scolded.

Jeongguk softly held his small hand from the back and examined it, worry visible on his handsome face.

"Taetae is sorry." Unfortunately, not long after and he uttered a long loud cry while stopping his tears from coming out his eyes using his free hands.

"Baby, look at me." Jeongguk kneeled to match his and Taehyung's height and tried to put his finger on his chin, making the boy to look at him.

However, Jeongguk was met by the most adorable face he have seen...

Everytime he look at Taehyung he's always fascinated by his beauty, but now he was met by a curly little boy in his red puffy nose with tears all over his features, looking beautiful.

"Baby, it's okay. No one will hurt you again, alright? I'm now here, I will make sure to always protect you." Jeongguk said softly as he supposedly cupping the cheeks of the boy while he's erasing any trace of tears from the boy's pretty face.

"Now come here, I don't want to see you cry." Jeongguk spreaded his arms to the boy,

Taehyung looked at his spreading arms and later on smiled beautifully while his tears all forgotten. He just wanted to be embrace by those arms that makes him feel like he's home again.

The boy immediately hugged Jeongguk who was taken a back.

It's just so inviting and cozy. So perfect.

He nuzzled his nose from the crook of his neck. It took a whole 5 minutes that Taehyung shamefully smelled Jeongguk's scent. All Jeongguk could do was giggle from the boy's unconscious show of affection.

Taehyung broke from the hug and show his huge boxy smile that Jeongguk had a sudden violent nosebleed (jk), but the smile soon dropped off from it's pretty face that made Jeongguk worried more or less, before he can ask, Taehyung cutted his words...