Chapter 4

Third Person's Pov

"How's the pups?" The beta of the Tautarus pack asked the guards on the way to the safe cell. It's not any other cell, its a big mansion with safety precautions, only for omegas and pups. The omegas are firm but the pups needs more care and as understandable as it is, they're fragile and still wimp. The guards replied with a nod signaling that the pups are fine. The beta still proceeded to the safe cell, just to double check.

What he witnessed soon after is very heart warming because this beta is nothing but a softie.

The sight are just the omegas with their pups and pups hanging out together, it is the cutest thing ever! He tried his best not to scream.

He cleared his throat resulting for a few omegas to have their attention. Jin, an omega came to him and smiled from ear to ear.

"Jiminie, its been so long. How's alpha?" Concern lacing his voice.

"He's perfectly fine Jin but we just saw each other yesterday." The omega just shrugged as they exchanged glances and laugh together earning a few weird gazes from the guards.

"It's been so long being this free, y'know" Jin sighed and remembered all the tragedies that happened for a couple of weeks ago.

"Yes. I still can't believe what is happening"

"Me too. Who would have thought I could be this strong." Jin said dumbfounded like the first time he found out he can carry a goddamn bed.

It's that time he's searching for his earrings that he put his weight to the under deck of the bed. He can't believe it that's why he tried to do so many things to confirm if his strength is reliable and not just his imagination, y'know, like running, he did ran fast, unusually. He can actually smell stronger and can hear sharper,

It's very odd, given the fact that he's just an omega.

Since omegas are viewed as the weakest, that only bears pups and do households for their mate. Typical housewives per say but after that war, everything changed. Unfortunately, No one can pinpoint why.

Their enemy-- The Onyclus has gone like they'd never existed, they changed their pack house and nobody can find it even the best of their guards, they tried to ask the elders about it, surprisingly, even them doesn't know.

It's a mystery itself.

And it makes the situation weirder for the wolves at this time. Everything changed after that night and still nobody knows why.

That idea sends frustration to their alpha, being a reckless alpha that he is but now it doesn't seem like it because he handled it so well knowing that those pack killed their Luna, the main reason why there is a war between the pack of Tautarus and the pack of Onyclus.

The King of Tautarus dearly loves her queen but that didn't stop him from his terrifying acts, claiming that he is just like that, their luna is just too understanding and too blind of love that resulted her to be killed. Their alpha-- Kim Nam Joon was once a terrifying leader, he gets what he wants, he ruts to any beautiful omegas that he calls his, including Jin, he doesn't care about the weak and just use them for his own but despite that, he's a strong leader and protects it's pack no matted what's the cost but all of his bad behavior seemed to crash all over in just that one night after that war. He changed big time that brought mixed emotions to its people especially to Kim Nam Joon himself.

Some are puzzled for their King's rapid change but most are surprised and glorified because let's face it, a change overnight for their ruthless leader to being kind and understanding is ridiculous though anyone seems glad about it because they can now live without being sober.

That change overnight didn't seem like for Alphas and Omegas only. It also caused the other ranks like the betas, salutaries, deltas, gammas, and rogues to change how they are;

and now it brought chaos to the world of wolves.... or would it?