Chapter 5

Third Person's Pov

"He's so beautiful." someone cooed at the background, eyeing the beautiful infant by the crib.

He can't help it, he's the most beautiful boy he have seen. Heck, it's more beautiful than any other omegas.

Prettier than anyone.

"Get yourself away from him before I strangle you to death." The man he threatened stepped out as soon as possible, afraid he will get killed.

"Chill out dude. Nobody's gonna take what."

And that's what almost happened, now that his alpha is strangling him to death.

"Get. Away. From. Him. do you understand?" The alpha marked his every word while flashing his golden eyes making the other alpha whimper in fear beneath him.

He is powerful than anyone else, anyone fears him, everyone submits to him, even alphas but one omega he cannot undertake. Everyone knows not to mess with him.

"Y-yes Alpha. I-I'm sorry, I didn't mean to." He whimpered out, almost like a whisper and immediately distance himself more from the two.

On the other hand, the baby omega is wrapped in a golden silk together with a crib made of jewel. The place screams rich but there is no richer for the alpha than the baby himself.

He cradled the baby and that somehow soften his hardened features. There's no doubt that the alpha is handsome and muscular. One look to him, surely you will mistaken him as a god. Strong and powerful, that's what he is but he is more than that because he is a Pure Blood Alpha.

A blood that is exceptional, happened only once for a thousands of years and a rare blood also requires for a rare mate right? Incontrovertibly, many will suffer and many will prosper but the alpha cannot be happier to finally found his mate.

Yes, that baby in the crib was his mate. It's stunning to know that its still a baby but can already have a mate because it usually takes time for a werewolf to find a mate, it takes years and usually it starts at the age of 19 to confirm that that person is a mate of yours and there is a case that you can't find your mate at all. There are also cases that they are rejected by their mates.

But,

At their case, they are no ordinary mates. They are the favored mate, favored by Fenrisúlfr, the god of wolves. They are peculiar, no one else is like them. They are made to be together for the rest of their lives.

"And now I will never let you go. I will protect you my mate." A gentle and careful kiss was placed on the forehead of the infant, just like he was some sort of a matchless diamond, afraid that he would break him at any second, resulting for the baby to cackle and leaned more into the warmth of the alpha's body. The alpha then smiled his heart out unconsciously in affection.

It was a shock to the other alpha-- the scene that is unfolding in front of him. Because 'twas the first time he saw the pure- blooded alpha smile for the past long years.

Unsure on what to do and what's happening, he excused himself.

🥀

"Hoseok! Have you seen my sword?" His friend Yoongi, the delta of the pack, marched his way to him as soon as he stepped outside of the castle. He only shook his head that made the delta released the deepest sigh.

"What?" The delta grimaced since Hoseok gave him the weirdest look.

"You're always like that. Forgetful." Hoseok remarked or more like nagged the other, earning a smack on the head.
They bicker for a moment before they broke into a fits of laughter, echoing in the empty hallway.

"You're a weirdo." Yoongi managed to voiced out between their heavy breathing.

"You like me being weird." Hoseok teased him with a sexy wink but woefully, failed,  earning another smack on his head.

"You know what? Shut up. How's Jungkook by the way?" Yoongi asked, changing his topic yet concern laced his natural smooth voice that Hoseok adored.

"I don't know Yoongs but he's acting weird since he got home with that baby." Hoseok answered yet kinda a whisper, afraid he will get caught.

And the scene earlier made him shudder again.

Yoongi threw him a concern look.

"What's wrong? Did something happen?"
Yoongi is still confused as to why Hoseok is acting anxiously.

"I know, Jeongguk, he is always arrogant and cold towards us but he's different earlier. Being extra possessive and bold." Hoseok replied, his head hanging low. Sad that his friend treated him the way earlier.

"You know what happened to him Seok, but what's with the baby? I didn't know he brought one." Yoongi questioned. Curiosity fills him in, why would Jeongguk brought a baby?

"I don't know. The time we go for a race yesterday evening that we lost track and passed the passage way." Hoseok explained carefully.

"And then? There you found the baby?" Yoongi analyzed and Hoseok nod, confirming him that he's right.

But still, Yoongi is muddled.

"But why would he brought that here? He knows of all people that this is a sacred place, right? What if there's someone that followed you, without you both knowing?!" Yoongi hysterically said, eyes wide, now that he processed what just happened. He's begginining to get panicky and sweaty. He reminded him of that time when-

"Yoongi, calm down. No one, no one followed us. I made sure of that. Trust me. Jeongguk's too caught up with the baby at the moment and I-I don't know why he brought an abandoned baby since he doesn't give a shit to anyone. I'm also as confused as you." Hoseok immediately replied,

both sighed with the situation. Can't figure out why Jeongguk did that.

"I'm sure Jeongguk has a reason. Let's just wait for him. We can ask him later." Hoseok reasurred Yoongi with a smile that only smiled back hopefully in return.