Chapter 8

Taehyung's POV

Taehyung's POV

"There's nothing else matters than you. You're all that I have and I will do everything to--"

A blur image of a boy is right in front of me. It's so muddy that I can only focus on his melodious voice but sadly the beautiful voice dispersed.

"Mister, what do you mean?" I tried to encourage him to continue, but okay I can't deny that this is kinda familiar but this is strange what is happening and why is my voice sounds different?

His soothing voice became hoarse and deep. The surroundings became creepy and the boy is getting one step closer and closer to me.

I tried to step backwards but seems like luck's not on my side today, there is a huge tree behind me that seems the last part of the forest? and it's endless darkness after that. How the heck am I in the forest?

It's so dark with fogs. Giving an eerie vibes. Ahhh goosebumps and it's so cold here, I felt my skinny body trembling. I hate cold, I like warmth especially someone's warmth. Tho I can't decipher who. I think I'm going insane guys. How did I end up here?!

"Taehyung, taehyung." The strange boy chanted my name that I internally screamed.

Okay this is totally scary. Who the hell is this guy?

"Who are you? Where am I?" Before I can think, my stupid mouth decided to dive in.

"Isn't this place familiar for you...pup?" The guy finally popped infront of me, so close. So so close to me, I feel like suffocating. He has a bad smell, I feel nauseated. I need to get out of here. Think Taehyung. You have to think. You have to be extra smart today.

"Pup?" I tilted my head. Why would he call me a pup? I'm not a pup.

"Look at yourself Taehyung. So small and delicate." He said with treacherous and deep cold voice.

I decided to look at myself, first is my hands, and it is little and plump like a child. A-am I really--

He caressed my face but then I swatted his hand. What a nerve

"Get away from me! Y-you stench of a dead rat!" I shouted at him. Ghad this is frustating and I can't see the man's face. He's totally blur.

"Really? Are you sure it is me?" He chuckled like a maniac.

"What do you mean?" Here I go again with this question. If you could just see my forehead, maybe it has a big red question mark plastered on it.

"Look at your side pup." He motioned my right side with his long fingers. Why the fuck his fingers so long? By any chance, is he a scarecrow from his previous life? It's hella long bro it's giving me chills.