23:I Win Every Single Game.

Library

"Oh my satan !!!!! What on earth d'ya think ya doin' Jeongguk !!???" The shrilling- astonished voice made the two jerk up . Jeongguk quickly pushed himself away from the intimate stature of his .
Janice , on the other hand , finally released the breath , she'd been holding for no idea how long. Never has in her life she felt so greatful for having those idiots as her bffs.
Melina and Anna ushered towards them , partly surprise, partly intrigued . The smirk on their faces told it all.

Embarrassment would be the last thing on Earth , to describe how Jeongguk felt at the moment. He wished , he could banish the two intruders for he wasn't over with his task.

"You are one lucky girl Monchéri." He said eying her with a known expression stating 'I'm not done with you yet.'

Janice only looked away . Shy , embarrassed, scared and indeed excited . The crimson stole up her cheeks as she steadied herself .
"This is library Melina , you mustn't shout."  Jeongguk whispered as he collected his stuff , eyes still not leaving her figure.

"Oh so you know that this is a LIBRAR!!?? Great. What do you think you were doing boy, my innocent friend here..." Jeoungguk cut her in mid of her sentence as he strode away saying ,

"Yeah I know . That innocent friend of yours, take care of her 'cause she is in danger." Winking he left the library with a knowing smirk , for just a second later the furious Librarian ushered the rest of them out but not before she had lectured them enough. 

"Okay , that was a first. Damn what were you two doing??" Anna asked frustrated partly due to the recent lecture the had just received and partly due to the scene she just witnessed. 

Janice politely tried to change the subject." Nothing .  What were you two looking me for by the way."

"Nice try girl , but is he always horny.." 

"Geez Mel, that was a first okay , he was just teasing me regarding the Prom. Keep your muddy heads out of it." Janice stated , finally having enough of their wild imagination.

"That was an awesome tease though. It looked just out of a steamy kdrama you know." Anna chirped , pushing her friend's limits , who presently resembled a raspberry.

" Well we thought we could go and shoo for the prom." Chirped Melina , enthusiastically. 

Janice*

Okay , so my friends here are planning to go shopping for prom , which actually is not a priority.  Or even if it is , then it shouldn't be.

" Ohh sounds great! When is the prom by the way?" I said placing the sarcasm as much as I could. 

"First of the forthcoming month." Melina answered in the blink of an eye.

"Hmm. And when is our PE exam?" I retorted with a known tone and couldn't help but laugh as she scrunched up her face as if disgusted with some one's puke.

" Okay miss Janice. I get what you are hinting. And so , I'll text you the timetable soon. Now about shopping. I'm not skipping that." Melina said poking my bicep with her index finger and I couldn't supress the laugh as she looked like a kitten with her eyes narrowed at me and pouty lips.

"I don't know about that . I definitely don't have anything specific to wear at prom , so I definitely gotta go shopping, but that's happening after the exams end. " I finished , making myself very clear.
"Ohh shoot it , we only have a day then . Since prom is just three days after our last exam. And there will be so many preparations to be taken care of.  C'mon Jan , it will only take around an hour or two." Chimed an whiny Anna.