five.

I woke up to a completely unfamiliar room. I squinted my eyes and looked around. The walls are white and the blankets are neatly done next to the cabinets which stands just in front of the bed. The bed creaks as I lifted myself up to get out of it, only to find myself wearing an unfamiliar pair of PJs and a white shirt that almost looks like a hospital gown. I started scanning the room and came to a conclusion that there aren't any doors apart from the main door and the cabinet doors. Where exactly am I? Instead of freaking out, I carried myself to the door, just trying to observe everything that's happening.  As I was nearing the door, I heard a couple of muffled voices which i couldn't barely comprehend, considering this door is made up of oak and it's probably way more thicker than I expected. Too much for privacy.
I tried not to panic at first but the longer I stay in this large, pale, quiet and almost lifeless looking room, the more it makes me feel like I was kidnapped or something. What am I even thinking. As far as I can remember, the last person I talked to before I passed out was the guy who harassed me. Wait no it isn't the old dude... it was Harry!

I felt my heart sunk. Harry couldn't possibly lock me in this room. But it's not like I know him better to conclude that he won't actually lock me up. My lack of knowledge about Harry doubles my panicking. But didn't he just saved me last night?

Thousands of what if's and questions clouded my mind.

I ran towards the door then tried twisting the knob. It's locked. That's when I felt the adrenaline rush through my body.

"Let me out!", I cried, still twisting the knob hysterically. "Please let me out!", my voice was hoarse due to last night's screaming.

I heard someone unbolting the door. I backed away as the door started to creak open. I kept my eyes locked on the doorway, trying to figure out who just locked me up. As the figure started to catch my sight, I felt relieved and at the same time confused.

"Aunt Silvia?", I tilted my head and furrowed my eyebrows.

"Tina! You're awake! Goodness!", her voice startled me. She ran towards me then wrapped her arms tightly along my waist, almost knocking off the air supply in my lungs.

"Yes I am.", I said while I gently hugged her back. "Ow..can't breathe."

She lightly chuckles. "Oh! I'm sorry.", she gave me a light smile. "How are you feeling?", her voice full of concern.

"Good. I'm alright. Just a little light headed.", I said, pointing my head. My voice was slurred, much to my surprise. I looked at my aunt Silvia and she looks as if she's going to breakdown in any minute soon. Her face looks as if she's trying to figure out which way's the best way to die; dying on a plane crash or dying on a sinking ship. Man she really is drowned in her own deep thoughts.

"Um. Are you alright?", I tried to cut through her thoughts.

She shook her head then looked at me. "I just can't believe you nearly got uh...you know.", she's having a hard time mentioning the word. I know what she's about to say tho. Raped. I cringed at the thought.
"I'm so sorry.", now the tears are forming in her eyes. Now she's sorry? What for? It's not like she sent that old dude to harass her own niece.

"There's no need to be sorry aunt Silvia.", I reassured her. I can't believe how sweet she can be. "You don't need to blame yourself."

"It's just that..I did promised your mother that I'll take a good look at you.", she shook her head in disbelief. "You've only been here for two days! No.. Three days now", she is now pacing back and forth.
"Yet I already broke my promise to her.", she ran her hands through her hair. "I can't believe I'm such a shitty aunt.", I  gasped at her used of words but shrugged it off anyway.