1

Calum
"It comes in silver, gold, and bronze." The sales guy told me.
"I'll take the-" I looked over at the see through glass door and saw a girl carrying a bunch of bags, struggling. She was beautiful. Suddenly, she tripped and fell on the floor and her bags went everywhere. Without thinking- I ran out to help her.
"Uh, sir?" The sales guy called after me. I kneeled down next to her to help. She looked up at me.
"Thank you, so much." She said scrambling to pick the bags up.
"Lots of Christmas shopping, eh?" God I'm such a fucking loser. She awkwardly chuckled, and scratched her nose ring.
"Yeah. Last minute you could say." I picked up the last bag and handed it to her. I stood up.
"I know what you mean. Calum." I held out my hand for her to shake.
"Nixon." She said shaking it and smiling at me.
"Excuse me, sir?" The sales guy from Pandora came out. "Your purchase?"
"Oh yes, right." I said looking down, awkwardly.
"Well, thank you again, Calum."
"No problem, see you around." I said walking back into the store. Ashton stood there and looked at me, smug. "What?"
"Who was that?" Ash asked me.
"Nixon. Some girl."
"Some girl, huh?"
"Yes Ashton just a girl." I rolled my eyes, giving the cashier my credit card.
"It's okay if she's not just a girl, Cal. I won't tell Savannah."
"Why do you hate my girlfriend so much?" I asked him, as the cashier gift wrapped it.
"She's just mean." I got back the ring and put it in my pocket. We left the mall and got into the car, as we drove to the pizzeria.
And even though I knew it was wrong.
I couldn't stop thinking of Nixon.

jesus christ this sucked.