4

Nixon

The six of us hung out all night. We managed to sneak out of the party and walked around the city.

"There's this abandoned warehouse not too far from here. We should hang out on the roof, it has a sick view." I suggested and everyone agreed.

"So Nixon, tell us about yourself." Michael said as we walked. I put a piece of hair behind my ear as I felt Calum look at me.

"My name is Nixon Jameson. I go to Thurwood High School, where I am currently a junior. I'm turning 18, March 20th-"

"Wait you go to Thurwood? We go to Westleaf." Calum said.

"One of my brothers went there, I think." It was hard to keep up with them.

"One? How many brothers do you have?" Luke asked, crossing the street.

"Five." I groaned and the guys looked at me shocked.

"Her twin brother is a total hottie." Addison gushed and I gagged. Michael whispered something in Calum's ear and Calum blushed and punched his arm. I saw the warehouse.

"This is it." I said walking closer. I showed them how to sneak in through the back and we walked inside and ran up the steps.

"How do you know about this?" Luke asked me, amazed at the view once we reached the roof.

"One day I was cutting class, and I found this place. It's quiet." I sat on the edge by myself and looked down.

"Don't cut class!" Ashton scolded which made me giggle.

Addison started to talk to the boys while Calum sat next to me. I checked the time on my phone.

"Is that your boyfriend?" He asked me. I looked at my lock screen. It was the last photo I took with Fitzgerald before he left.

"No. That's my oldest brother, Fitz. He's in the military." I smiled sadly. He smiled back. "So how did your girlfriend like her present?" I asked.

"How'd you know I got her something?"

"No guy goes into the Pandora store for no reason. What'd you get her?"

"This thing called the princess ring." I nodded in understanding. I saw that all over twitter.

"Those are nice, I guess. What'd she get you?"

"A bunch of albums. Blink-182, Green Day, Fall Out Boy, All Time Low, Bowling for Soup all of that."

"That's so rad! I love those bands so much. I basically grew up listening to Blink with my brothers." I confessed and we started to talk to about music for a little while until I realized I was I recieved a text message from Nate.

nate the skate: where are you?? mom is flipping shit!!

I groaned and sat up.

"We gotta go. My mom is freaking out." I told the group as we basically ran back to the house. My mom was at the front of the house, tapping her foot impatiently.

"Nixon Olivia Jameson! Where have you been, do you know how-"

"Excuse me, Mrs. Jameson? Please don't blame your lovely daughter we wanted to treat her for Christmas but we lost track of time." Ashton said sounding like a responsible adult. My mom stopped talking.

"Well I guess that's okay. Nixon, we'll be in the car." She said as my brothers followed her. Except for one. Ty. He looked at the boys for a second.

"Don't talk to my sister anymore." He said and I pushed him back walking away with him.

"Tyler!" I yelled at him walking to the car.

"They look like trouble, Nix. I don't want trouble for you."

"What the hell are you talking about? They don't have tattoos, they're not in a gang! They're four high school boys that like pizza!" Ty didn't say anything for a second.

"Which one are you into?" He asked and I was a bit taken back.

"I'm not-"

"Don't give me that bullshit, Nix. I know you better than you know yourself." I looked down. "Let me guess, the one with black hair and brown eyes? Don't worry he's into you too." He told me and I looked back up.

"But he has a girlfriend." I said

"They're basically over. I may be a nurse but I'm pretty good at telling the future too."

ok so a few things:

i really love Ty like he's gonna be really cute throughout the book.

Nate is gonna come in more in like the next 2 chapters, im pretty sure.

you're gonna learn more about her brothers soon.

there's gonna be more nalum (nixon and calum) moments and also some calvannah (savannah and calum ew gross) moments

and midterms are really gross.