3

Calum

After the pizzeria, Ash and I headed over to Luke's to hang out. There we were, sitting on the couch, playing Fifa, and eating more pizza (Michael was super hungry).
"So Calum totally cheated on Savannah today." Ashton said and Mike and Luke's eyes shot to me.
"You did?" Luke asked sorta excited. I rolled my eyes.
"No I didn't."
"But you wanted to." Ash shrugged stuffing his face with pizza.
"What happened?" Michael asked.
"I was buying Sav a ring and I saw a girl that dropped all of her bags. I just helped her pick them up." I explained, nonchalant like.
"Did you like her?" Luke asked me.
"No."
"Well what was she like?" Mike asked now interested.
"Her name is Nixon." I tried to think about it. "She has blonde hair with tiny hints of brown. She has freckles and they brought out her crystal blue eyes. She was wearing sweatpants and a hoodie but she still looked really pretty. Even her hair." I tried to stop myself from drooling. The guys just stared at me.
"But you don't like her right?" Ashton smirked and continued to play (and suck at it) Fifa. I grimaced.
"What don't you guys like Savannah?"
"She's a mean human being." Ashton repeated his self again.
"If you don't recall, she's a vegetarian." Mike said.
"And what's wrong with that?" I asked him.
"It has made our hangouts with her very difficult, Calum! And don't think I forgot about the time you made me have stupid veggie pizza." He crossed his arms.
I ignored Michael and looked at Luke.
"Why do you hate her, Lucas?"
Luke looked at me then looked down. "I'm a bit jealous, to be completely honest."
"What?" I chuckled, but realized he was serious. "You're jealous of my girlfriend?"
"Well yeah. We use to hang out a lot and ever since she showed up, we don't get to do anything together."
"That sounded so gay, oh my god." Michael laughed. I tried to find the best way to explain it.
"Luke, you are my best friend. She's my girlfriend. You're used for some things, she's used for different things. But you are a huge part of my life. And you're permanent." I felt really uncomfortable because I knew whatever I said Michael was gonna judge me super hard.
"Thanks man?" Luke said and it sounded more like a question.
"No problem." Michael looked at me.
"What'd you say that girl's name was?" He asked me.
"Nixon. Why?"
"That name sounds so familiar, but I don't know why."
"That was the name of a president." Ashton said and Michael ignored his comment and started to play Fifa again.
...
Finally it was Christmas. It was about 4 o'clock and I was getting ready to go to Savannah's. I threw on a shirt and pants and headed outside and got in the car. After a 10 minute drive, I was parked in front of her house and went to knock on the door. The door swung open and I was greeted with hazel eyes staring into my soul.
"Calum!" Savannah squealed, giving me a hug and kiss.
"Hey Sav." I greeted back as we sat down on her couch. I looked around.
"Where is everybody?" I asked her. It's not like there were a bunch of people that lived at her house but she did have an older brother and sister.
"Well, my parents went to pick up my family from the airport and Lucy and Jake went grocery shopping." She said twisting a strand of her black hair. I nodded and handed her, her present. She gasped. "Oh Cal, you didn't have to." She opened and her mouth went open. "No way." I smiled wide. "You got me my ring!"
"You talked about it so much, I just figured." She planted a kiss on my cheek and slipped the ring on her finger admiring it.
"My gift is nothing compared to yours." She frowned giving me a bag. I opened it and inside were a bunch of albums. Green Day, Blink, All Time Low, even some Fall Out Boy. I smiled at her.
"These are great. Thanks Sav." I gave her a kiss.
"Are you staying for dinner?" She asked me excited.
"Actually I can't. My family is going to Michael's for a holiday party." I shrugged as she sighed, annoyed.
"You always choose those stupid boys over me." She crossed her arms.
"Babe, you know that's not true." I said and tried not to argue with her.
"Whatever. Let yourself out." She said stomping upstairs leaving me alone. I stood silent for a moment.
"Fuck this." I said quietly, walking out of the house.
...
My mom and I showed up at the Clifford house around 6:30. I was dressed casual while formal, because Luke and Ashton's parents were there plus almost all of Michael's family. Luke, Ash and I were in the living room when Mikey came with a girl following him.
"Guys this is my cousin Addison." He introduced her.
"I actually brought one of my best friends, if that's okay?" She said to Michael.
"Of course. Where are they?"
"She should be around here somewhere. Oh there she is!" Addison waved over a girl, but I couldn't see her until she came in front of me. My heart stopped.
"This is my friend, Nixon."
I really hate savannah oops.