Chapter 1: Naturally Unnatural

"Oh! Didn't see you guys there, The name is Tadashi Jirou, born and raised in Tokyo for 15 years, living the life as 3rd-year Highschool Student in Komorebi Prefecture High. I am a productive closet gamer and nothing less. Sit down and buckle up and we are in a bizarre life of Tadashi Jirou!"

Transitions to a dark Surburban neighborhood where Tadashi lives.

It's Nighttime, we see a house in the Suburbs where Tadashi Jirou lives, he is doing his usual nighttime routine. Doing his homework, bath, all hygienic things, and an hour of gaming before going to sleep.

It is now the day after. It's morning, the sun is rising and his alarm clock is buzzing. Tadashi slowly opens his eyes and gets up, "Well this is very unusual to start a day, a beautiful view in the morning and no signs of fatigue waking up." He talks to himself and yawns afterward.

Tadashi lives alone as his parents are working on the states, he skips breakfast every day and just cooks lunch, after the cooking, he prepares things for school so that the flow of his day will go conveniently well.

The bus arrives as Jirou opens the door he looked very suspicious, "Yup, very unusual." Jirou gets on the bus and takes a seat, As usual, next to Nakashima Mikeru his best friend since childhood. Well, don't you guys think about crushes? Mikeru says, Jirou has one and her name is Kanna Sakura. He always looks at her on the bus, no malicious intents, just appreciating her beauty and thinking about the moves he can do.

Mikeru always having his conversation with Jirou but he is not listening, funny that Mikeru doesn't notice that Jirou is never listening. They finally arrive at Komorebi Prefecture High School. Jirou heads to class 3-2 but he is stopped by some bullies. "What?" He said in a hostile manner. Tendou Furuta the Captain of the school basketball team replied, "Don't give me that look you pathetic fuck, just passing by reminding you that you don't belong here trash." Jirou is pissed, on the verge of exploding as his other two underlings are laughing.

Mikeru appears from behind, "Why don't you dipshits find a dick to suck and get a life?" He replied as he was a different person than an aloof one intimidating the bullies, the school bell rang and Mikeru spoke, "scram pigs, Jirou let's go." As he gives them a cruel, the bullies were pissed but can't do anything about it since the teacher has arrived and has entered the classroom.

Time passes by and the bell rings, Jirou was tidying up his things and Kanna Sakura appeared in front of him. Jirou was not mentally prepared but good thing he gathers his thoughts up and looked at her, "What?" Jirou replied in a pissed manner. "Well aren't you rude Tadashi-San? Anyways, mind if I sit right next to you this lunch?" Sakura replied, "You aren't plotting something right?" Jirou replied. "I am not like the other girls here that are bitchy. So you accepting or what?"

"Fine as long Mikeru is with me." He replied skeptically. "Do as you like. Hmph!" She replied and walk off with a red face as she turned back getting her lunch.

Jirou and his friends are walking in the cafeteria and finds a table to sit down on as they get their lunches in their bags the bullies appear and go to their table, "Well well well if it isn't the losers club." Furuta mocks the three, "Yo, they have a fuckin' beautiful girl with them too! Holy shit she's probably their fucking plaything!" Furuta implies, Kanna, and was embarrassed. The two underlings laughed it off as they don't care about them and proceed to get Mikeru's and Jirou's lunches and throw it away in the bin.

A guy appeared with a menacing aura, "Oi oi what the fuck are you doing?!" A guy raised his tone in a distance gathering everyone's attention. "Why don't you fuckin pick on someone your own size Tendou-San?" He shouted. Tendou licks his lips as he gets a tray and throws it at the guy and runs away. Luckily, he avoided it. "Tsk, are you guys being harassed by those three? Sorry for the bad impression but I am the school's disciplinary compass Omatsu Jiann."

"Thanks." Jirou and Mikeru replied as Kanna grabs her lunch and runs away crying from the words Tendou spoke.

"Great," Jirou replied sarcastically.

Lunchtime passed by the two still felt starvation and picked up their lunchboxes from the bin. "Well Jiann, thanks for the intervention earlier." Jirou spoke to Jiann, "No need, I assume we are the in the same class?" Jiann replied with curiosity. Mikeru gets something from his bag to check if they're in the same class and Mikeru nodded.

Time passes by, effortless lectures, watching the bullies picking on the weak as sooner or later they'll go far, Mikeru is sleeping at the back of class and Jirou is watching beside the window. As for Jiann and Kanna, they're just listening to their teacher.

The bell rang, it was a dismissal, Jirou and Mikeru directly went to the shoe lockers to change to outside shoes and they wait for Kanna and Jiann to go home with them. Afterward, they see a little kid standing alone in the shade, there was no beat no melody, Jirou looked at him it felt empty and subconsciously went to the kid and asked, "Hey little guy, are you lost?" At that moment when the kid raised his head to Jirou, the pressure kicks in and the kid's eye was turning red and that's the moment Jirou snapped to his senses and avoided the kid's dagger and stabbed Mikeru.

"Everything happened so fast, what happened? Why is Kanna screaming? Why is Mikeru bleeding? Who is that guy?" Jirou asked himself and starts to lose his mind and Jiann calling for help.

"Oh, Mikeru died-" The line was cut off, everything was turning black. His mind is going hazy and a distorted voice spoke to Jirous head.

"dOnT lOoK dOwN oN mE!1!."

End of Chapter 1