Chapter 6

Jimin was frozen he just stood there against the wall processing what just happend, 'he just kissed my neck' he thought still confused he thought Jungkook was mad. Soon enough he found himself finding the way Jungkook pushed him against the wall kinda hot, 'wait what no you shouldn't think like that' he thought.
A minute passed, he still stood their thinking when he realized he still stood against the wall. Still in shock he walked to his room and started drawing as he found paper and a pen.
A lot of time passed and he didn't know what time it was, suddenly he heard a knock on the door, he answered "come in" the door then opened and Jungkook came in. He just stood at the door frame. "lunch is ready" he said and went out. Weird jimin thought to himself as he put the paper away and started walking down to the kitchen, he just sat at the table infront of Jungkook, it was awkward nobody said anything there were just dead silent.
Jungkook finished his food and looked at jimin who had a hard time eating the full bowl of Ramen.
*sigh* jimin looked up as Jungkook sighed,
"why don't you eat much"
"I uh i-I just.. I'm not used to eating a lot"
jimin stuttered trying not to tell the whole truth,
"why are you not used to eating much?" Jungkook proceeded to ask.
"..."
"answer my question"
"... I don't want to be.. fat"
Jimin said lowering his head looking at his bowl with ramen, avoiding Jungkooks gaze. Jungkook looked at jimin with furrowed eyebrows.
"you're not fat" was all he said, he left right after walking to his room,
Jimin just sat there thinking, i should never said that to him ugh why am I so stupid, he kept regretting he said that and worrying about what Jungkook was thinking, he is probably disgusted and thinking I just want attention, he thought, he couldn't stop thinking.
He said in the kitchen for so long thinking probably about 3 hours because Jungkook came down to get a snack before going to bed.
"why are you still sitting here?" he asked walking up behind him, he learned against the table looking a jimin with a worried expression, is he worried about me? Jimin thought as he has never seen that expression of worry on his face before,
"well I-" why was he still here he didn't even know.
"ugh i-I don't know..." he admitted looking just as confused as Jungkook,
Jungkook chuckled and said okay then walked away.
"get some sleep" Jungkook said as he walked around the corner.
Jimin was still confused and it honestly felt like his brain was really slow he always stayed processing things that just happened, well he didn't care he just wanted to sleep now.

Hi guys I'm so sorry I forgot about this book😔 but Im back and hopefully ill post more🙏
And I hope you like this and please leave a comment telling me emehar you think and vote for this if you like it😁