Chapter 8

Jungkook woke up remembering what is going on. He had to help decorate jimin's room and his clothes. He was actually really excited but didn't know why. Maybe it was, because he would spend time with jimin. He got up changed his clothes and left to wake up jimin, it was, around 8am and breakfast was, almost ready. Jungkook walked to jimin's room and knocked on the door. he heard a little groan and a tired voice saying "come in". he opened the door and walked in seeing jimin half asleep. he walked to the bed and bent down.  "morning~" jungkooks said quiet but loud enought to hear,  jimin slowly opened his eyes to be met with Jungkooks.  they just stared at each other for a little while until jimin realised and  looked away shyly. "go get ready then come to the kitchen for breakfast okay" Jungkook said calmly and then left. 

jimin was thinking for a bit about the stare and why was he being so kind and calm. well it didnt matter jimin liked it he was not sure why but he did. he shrugged it off and started getting ready.  

after getting ready he went doenstairs to the kitchen. It went like the other breakfasts jimin didn't really want to eat, then he got a death stare from Jungkook so he would eat. Just like usual.

"we're gonna decorate your room now"  Jungkook said looki g at jimin

"yeah we are I'm really excited" jimin said flashng a smile,
Jungkook just giggled a bit in response and said.
"well then let's get started"

They went to jimins room and looked at the furnitures who needed to be fixed and the clothes in the bags. 
They started with building the furniture and then put them in place they then found all the things to decorate them with. The next thing they did was hanging pictures on the wall, and last but not least they started organizing and putting all the clothes in the closet.

When everything was done it was around 7.00pm and they were both really tired. They laid beside each other on jimin's bed looking at the ceiling.
"thank you so much" jimin said a bit shy.
"it's the least I can do.. I mean I basically kidnapped you..."
Jungkook said with no expression on his face.
"right" was the only thing jimin said, probably because he was almost sleeping.
They laid still not sayi g anything for some time. Jungkook then looked at jimin to find him sleeping, 'cute' Jungkook thought for himself. As he was looking at jimin he realized he started to fall for him his cute smile, plump kiss able lips, and fluffy blond hair I mean how can you not fall for that. When jungkook "kidnapped" him he just wanted to use him for his own goods but he just couldn't do anything to him he was just to pure, and now he's falling for him. What a turn.
But... He wasn't happy about that he was supposed to be cold hearted and... He knew jimin would never like him back.
*sigh*
Jungkook turned around and closed his eyes, 'I want to forget these feelings.... But I can't uuggh its so frustrating'
He kept thinking until he too fell asleep.

Hi a new chapter yaaay I hope u like it even though there's not much action.

Vote if you like it and feel free to leave a comment telling me what u think. ❤️
Sry for mistakes and I'll upload again asap😊✌️

 ❤️Sry for mistakes and I'll upload again asap😊✌️

BTW they look like this