Chapter 3

Jimin noticed they were pulling up to a big mansion with gurds everywhere. He was so deep in his thoughts he didnt notice jungkook already went out of the car, to greet jimin. As soon as he noticed he hurried out of the car and over to jungkook Who was waiting a little Unpatient for him.

Jungkook took jimins arm and took him inside, as they came in jungkook let go of jimins arm.

"i got some rules for you to follow Kitten" Jungkook said aproaching jimin.

"one, you do whatever i want when i want it. Two you cant tell anyone about this. Three you cant leave the mansion and four you don't fight back okay?"
Jimin was scared fight back for what?

"y-yes..." he answered hesitant.

Then Jungkook left, jimin didn't move an inch he was scared, what would Jungkook do that he would fight back for.
He was so deep in his thoughts he didnt hear jungkook came back.

"hello?" jungkook asked snapping jimin out of his thoughts.

"og e-ehm yes?" jimin answered a little startlet.

"i forgot to show you your room, come with me"
he didn't even let jimin answer he just started walking. Jimin just followed after clearly not looking where he was walking as he bumped into jungkook.

"i eh I-im sorry" he said looking down.

Jungkook smiled to himself, jimin was afraid of him, he thought it was funny but he wouldn't hurt jimin no matter what.

"Here's you're room, my room is straight over from yours, and the bathroom is next to mine, just come to my room if you need anything."

"t-thank you" Jim said with a little smile.

Sorry it's short and sorry I haven't updated aand sorry for mistakes hope you enjoy and feel free to comment..... And vote😁