Chapter 2

The drive was silent, none of them wanted to talk just think things trough. He still could t believe he was on his way to a mafia meeting, with a chance of him being a target. He had a lot of questions he wanted to ask but never did.
Suddenly they were there, it was a big building with bodyguards with the door. He saw his dad walking up to the bodyguard to show him something. Jimin couldnt see what it was but the guard nodded and let them in.
Jimin was surprised to see so many People, it gave jimin alot of questions like. Are All of them mafias, how many of them were just family, do my dad know All of them.
I didnt even realize i furrowed my eyebrows, until someone came up to me and asked If i were lost.

"what?.. Oh No i'm not lost im here with my dad" jimin answered.

"well  where is your dad then?" the guy asked.

"og he's right the-" wait where did he go.

"okay maybe a little lost, but not really, i Mean my dad is here... Somewhere"

The guy chuckled "well then ill let you be to find him" and then he left.

As soon as the guy left, jimin started searching for his dad, whom he found sitting at a table. It looked like his dad was looking for him too.

Jimin saw how reliefed his dad looked when he saw jimin, and jimin was sure his dad thoughts jungkook had taken him.
While jimin and his dad sat and talked a girl with Black hair sat up in a ponytail, a dark blue suit came and told us Jungkook wanted to see us on the 3rd floor in his office in 15 min.
He saw his dad nod, just as the girl left his dad showed me a worried face.
"Jimin... Im sorry"

"sorry for what?" it scared jimin what was his dad sorry for, did something happend.

"im just sorry, If something happend to you, i wouldnt forgive myself"

It took a moment for jimin to answer.
"pls dont blame yourself.. If something happend to me its not your fault, its Jungkook's."

His dad gave jimin a smile and stood up, to walk to Jungkook's office. Jimin followed right after, scared of what might happen. He didnt really wanna think about what could possible happen.
It didnt take long for them to reach the office. Just as his dad was about to knock someone opened the door. And showed us inside, we stood side by side and faced a wooden table, behind the table was a leather chair, and on that chair sat jungkook, looking All serious. And kinda scary If you ask me, he looked like he could kill someone just now.

"y-you wanted to speak to me..." jimin's dad said looking down.

"yes...do you have my money?"

"i.. Uhm..i.. Dont, but I will have them soon i promise"

"HOW MUCH TIME DO YOU FUCKING NEED? NO! IM NOT WAITING ANY LONGER, YOU GIVE ME THE MONEY NOW OR... or.."

Jungkook started to smirk as his gaze traveled to Jimin. Jimin noticed and felt his heart pounding faster and faster, If he thoughts he was scared before then he was terrified now.
Jungkook looked back at jimins dad Who was still looking at the ground.
Jungkook full filled the sentence he started before.

"or... You could give me your son"

Jimins dad looked up in disbelief

"w-what" jimins dad asked making sure he heard right.

"you heard me"

"No im not giving you my son"

"its not your choice, its his, he can choose to see his father die right i front of him or he can choose to be mine"

And with that to guards came and grabbed jimins dad holding a Gun to his head. Jimins dad started crying and telling jimin to not go with jungkook. But jimin couldnt see his dad die.

"im waiting..." jungkook said with an evil smirk.

"i-i choose...to go with y-you" jimin answered with a shaky voice.

"wise choice... Hmmm whats your name?" Jungkook asked still with that evil smirk.

"m-my name is Jimin..."

"well jimin you ill be coming with me and for you mr. Park ill let you go as promised"

"N-No" mr. Park said as the guard dragged him out.

Jimin just stood there thinking about what had happend, now he was jungkook's wait what does it Mean that im his. Jimins thoughts got disturbed when jungkook suddenly spoke.

"come on jimin we will be leaving now. Jimin nodded but didnt move, so jungkook took him by his waist and took him with him out to his car. Wich was Black and big. Jungkook put jimin in the car on the passenger seat and got himself in on the drivers seat. And started driving.

Hi thank you for reading ill make sure to update soon.