Chapter 9

The next day jimin woke up, still tired he noticed a difference from when he fell asleep. It took him a moment to realize what was different... Jungkook he isn't here where did he go? He got up and walked to the kitchen expecting to find Jungkook there. But no he wasn't there jimin started to be really curious as to where he went.
He quickly ran to Jungkooks room knocking on the door, no response he knocked again, no response.
'Well I guess he's not here' he thought and walked back to the kitchen where he was met with one of the maids.
"sir. Jungkook left you this note" she said handing the note to jimin
"thanks" he said with a smile, he then walked to the couch he forgot was there and sat down reading the note.

'hi jimin it's Jungkook I left you this note to let you know that i left to work, and I'll be back around 5.00pm also the reason I had been home is because of you I just wanted to make sure you was okay but now I have to work again.
Behave and have a good day

Jungkook.

Well alright guess I'll find out what to do all alone today then...

*knock knock*

Jimin jumped slightly at the knocking, he didn't want to open the door since he didn't know who it was, and he was at the mafia kings house anyone dangerous could come, so he decided to just stay still and wait for the person to leave.
The person kept knocking and eventually one of the maids opened the door and revealed a tall muscular and tattooed man.
"ah Taehyung you're here" the maid said, "jimin is over there", she continued pointing at jimin who just sat there confused,
Taehyung walked over to jimin on the couch and sat beside him, jimin didn't feel comfortable and he didn't understand why he was here.
"hi jimin I'm Taehyung and I'm here to kinda babysit you" he said smiling a bit, jimin just nodded keeping quiet, 'why did he have a babysitter' 'did Jungkook send him' jimin thought frowning looking at the man,
"yes Jungkook sent me... Not because he don't trust you he just wants to make sure you're okay." he said with a hint of confusion in his tone,
"why are you confused?" jimin asked still frowning. Taehyung looked at him a bit surprised, he must be wondering how jimin knew he was confused but brushed it off answering the question.
"Jungkook usually don't care about anyone" taehyung said looking straight into jimin's eyes. Jimin felt threatened as if Taehyung was jealous or something, he didn't know why but he felt the need to apologize,
"I'm sorry..." he said looking down.
"what oh no you don't have to be sorry at all its a good thing, he's changing" taehyung explained panicking a little, he knew Jungkook would kill him if he hurt jimin just a little bit.
"o-okay" jimin stuttered 'why did he stutter..stupid' he thought to himself,
"you hungry?" taehyung asked clearly having no idea how to be a babysitter.
"no I'll just go to my room..." he said getting off the couch and working away leaving taehyung all alone, Taehyung had no idea what to do now like was he supposed to go with jimin or just stay alone or something, it was only 10pm, it would be a long day if he didn't do anything.
So of course he decided to play some video games.

Jimin is sitting at his desk continuing to draw on the drawing from home, he didn't like thinking about home since he's stuck here not able to see his dad.

Taehyung was just watching some YouTube in the living room when Jungkook came home, Jungkook took a look at Taehyung and raised an eyebrow.
"where's jimin" he asked taking off his coat.
"he is in his room" taehyung said hoping it was okay with Jungkook.
"okay.. You can go home now" and just like that taehyung was on his way.
Jungkook walked to jimin's room and knocked on the door, he heard a "come in" so he entered the room finding jimin at the desk drawing.
Jungkook walked closer,
"what are you drawing?"
"a garden full of flowers" jimin replied looking at Jungkook for a short moment then looking back at his drawing. Jungkook thought the drawing was incredible pretty! He didn't know jimin could draw like that.
"you're a really good drawer" Jungkook said taking a step back,
"I'll go make dinner okay"
"okay"
Jungkook then walked to the kitchen preparing dinner for the two of them.

Boom chapter 9 yaay😊✌️
I hope u like it and if u do please vote and leave a comment telling me what you think🙃

I'll upload again when I'm able too

BTW Tae look like this.
(with tattoos)

Byeeee