Chapter 12

Jimin started to gain consciousness, he opened his eyes blinking some times. His sight was blurred and his head was throbbing, when the room stopped spinning for him he started taking in his surroundings. Dirty basement with no window and only one lamp in the ceiling, and two guards watching him.

One of the guards took his phone and started dialing. "hello boss" the guard said "he's awake" he proceeded. Then hung up and put his phone back in his pocket.
Jimin just listened to the conversation with anxiousness. He started getting nervous, but not even a minute after, the door opened. And a tall man with black hair styled nicely and a black suit walked in. He seemed only a couple years older than Jimin.

"Well..."  the man supposedly the boss said.

"you're finally awake, that means we can begin now" he continued.
Jimins anxiety got worse 'start what' he thought to himself as he kept looking anywhere but the man in front of him.

"look at me" the man ordered in a stiff tone. Jimin did as he was told, he was, to scared not to. He looked at the man to find him looking back with a perverted smirk. That made Jimin worry.

I nees your opinion on how to continue this.
Do you want the man to do something to Jimin or not?
Please comment and I'll write the next depending on your answers.

~author