Czech Republic Part Two

Cody woke up panting. He had a bad dream, he was always having bad dreams, it came as apart of the life he lived, but this night was different. He reached over to the coffee table and grabbed his phone, it was 2:47 in the morning. "Can't sleep?" he heard a groggy Nokk from the bed ask. "No, not really." He was sleeping on the couch, it was one thing to pretend that they were dating, sleeping in the same bed was a line Cody wasn't going to cross.

"Want to talk about it?" Nokk asked. "Not really." Cody replied. "Ok, go back to sleep, that's an order." Nokk said "Yes Ma'am." Cody replied

Timeskip: Morning

Nokk woke up to the smell of coffee, it was a welcome smell. She rose out of bed and noticed Cody sitting on the couch working on his computer, drinking a cup of coffee. "How long have you been awake?" Nokk asked as she checked her phone. It was 7:38 in the morning.

Cody checked his watch. "2 hours." He replied. He took a swig of his coffee. "What are you doing?" Nokk asked. "Well I got smart, I figured that if the people who are watching us found out I hacked their bug and connected it with my phone, they would be able to reverse the hack, so I got the idea early this morning to write a worm that tracks their location and sends it to a burner phone." Cody answered, Nokk only understood part of what he said and tuned out after 'worm', she was a fighter not a techie like Cody.

"The worm pings the location every time it moves, so we should be able to track it." Cody said. "Alright, keep an eye on it, in the meantime why don't we visit Dr. Simek's office?" Nokk asked. "Sounds like a plan." Cody said, he closed his laptop and the two operators got dressed for the day.

One hour later

After eating a light breakfast, the two grabbed a cab, Dr. Simek worked  in a private practice across the city. Upon arrival Cody paid the driver and the two went inside. Cody and Nokk went up to the building receptionist who was busy on her computer. "Can I help you?" She asked. "We were hoping to see if you could direct us to Dr. Simek's office?" Cody asked, faking a Norwegian accent quite well. "Dr. Simek's office is closed to the public, something about a kidnapping." The receptionist said.

Nokk pulled out 4000 Czech Korunas. "We are friends of the good doctor." Nokk said as she slipped the receptionist the money. The receptionist took it. "His office is on the eighth floor, though some strange people just left there not too long ago." The receptionist said. Cody and Nokk thanked the receptionist and went to find an elevator.

POV  receptionist

The receptionist watched the two walk away, after she was sure they were gone, she pulled out her phone and dialed a number. The other end picked up. "Hey its me, they're here." The receptionist said. "Alright, we have a team on their way, stay there." The other end said.

POV Cody

after taking an elevator and walking down the hallway the two operators arrived at the door to the office. "Watch my back." Cody whispered to Nokk. Nokk nodded.

Cody reached into his pocket and pulled out a small box, it was his break-in kit. He pulled out a lockpick and got to work. After a few attempts the lock clicked open. Cody made a signal and pulled out his P45T, Nokk pulled out her 5.7.

Cody entered the room, slowly clearing the office. After sweeping the office and making sure it was clear he made a signal to Nokk. She entered, but kept watch at the door. Cody started to look around.

It was a normal sized office, it had a desk, a meeting area, and a bookshelf. On the Desk was a computer, Cody grabbed it and started to work on cracking it open. Nokk started to look around the office.