39. His long love letter

She had finish writing all poetries that came to her mind. Sai went off back to the head quarters to fill out some reports. She was yet alone in the rooftop again. She was flipping some of the blank pages until it was one fourth quarter of the notebook. Suddenly words appear on each pages...

Sarada Uchiha, the beloved queen of mine...

I promise to love you, forevermore...

You're my queen and you'll always will be...

When she flip another page, it became a full written page. It was like a long message conveying his affectiom and his thoughts for her. A long love letter...

Do we really believe that love intertwine? Could that possibly be just a theory?
They said love can't be touch, You can only feel it. It has many definition if you can tell, Pain, hurt, care, passion, desire or something else.

Was it love when you take a liking to that person? Because in my case, I don't know what love really feels like. I'm senseless when it comes to it. Funny, how I was so smart when it comes to everything, yet only to lobe I'm thoughtless. I was surrounded by couples, it includes my mom and dad. But I get the feeling that I didn't actually know it.

How? May I ask? Do love feel some sort of different feeling from just liking someone? Do love have to be something? Does love have to be painful as they've said? Do love have to be unfair that you have to do sacrifices?

I put many efforts to define what it is. Unfortunately, I'm still clueless about it. I pulled different kinds of observation to make a conclusion, I don't know why but still it won't form. Does love have to be define something in time? If it is, then I'm rushing it don't I?

I just don't know what it is or maybe I may never know what it is. Shrugging to the question, I still have no idea. Such as I'm learning how to talk, that's how it feels to define what it is.

I thought that if I played cool I'll understand it somehow. Perfectly, I did and it was you. Lovely, I was completely enchanted. You're completely the world that I turned a blind eye to. I felt sorry but you're ready to leave me behind.

I felt sorrowful and it drained my heart away, thought that this was the end. I don't wanna give in, I was so late to notice you. The love I was searching for, the taste of what it feels like, the rules that I was definding, they were only can be found to you, that it was only you for the whole time.

I'm such an idiot! So dense and senseless. By the time I've notice, you were in someone else's embrace. It hurts so bad that I couldn't breathe, maybe this is what they've said by definding it.

I was so stubborn to admit it until time left me on a blank. I was like a book waiting for you to read me, read my love if that's what I'm calling it. But I saw you pass by not even glancing. It's like I began to care 'when will you see me?'

That special day I waited for you. Yet, you left a note of 'Thank you.' I know you were bidding goodbyes, it broke me much to anyone have known. It came to the extent to that moment I could only wish I was dead. Tha love I've waited for got annoyed and went away.

On that rainy day I ran as fast as I could to see you again. I did what I did but guess what? She already left. I can't give up, that's what my old man said. So this is the sacrifice they meant? So this is what it feels to be hurt? Iget it now.

I've long for those years like days. I went on the same spot to welcome you home first. But each day passes I grew weak because I could see that lovely face. Is this the desire they've said? That's right, I desire to see you again.

Right that day you've arrived. I swiftly gone from streets to streets to go see you. I ran so fast that it didn't matter if my breathing isn't normal. I need to see that face, I need to apologize.

Right infront of me you were standing. That face you made struck me down but I did what I did, I said every screwed thing I've done just to take you back and reclaim you once more. It was a harsh reply but I didn't give up, for I said that's my own way. Pursuing you that is!

As you watch that sunset, you took off your glasses and watched it fully concentrated. I softly spoke your name and you turned with that narrowed eyes. I couldn't held my longing. I walk towards you, keeping you down in my warm embrace

She flip the page again, cause she knew this isn't the end of that long letter.

That soft voice I've been missing spoke my name, it was intensely satisfying to hear. And again I did what I did, confess to everything cause I don't want you to take another step away from, not ever again.

I had to tell you everything, every feeling, every missing, every longing so that I can see that face of yours for eternity. It was indeed long but I was sincere. To love you is what I wanted to do, maybe that love that I never understood was just you all along.

Now, I understand why do hands interwine. To make sure no one will come in between, as we intend to never let go. Now for sure, I have found the meaning of love. That is; my love is you.

She stared at that last sentence for a moment. She was dumbfounded but awed. How long did he wrote this? She never happened to look at the back of her journal. she never seen the back, she never thought that at the edge of her written poems there's this letter waiting for to be red.

She never did once in her life that someone would write a long and sincere love letter to her. And foremost, it was from the madlb she never get tired of loving. Even in her life she never been so comfortable, she was always insecure on things even how diminutive it is, Uncle Sai was right. She was prideful that's why sge won't notice small things because she look up ahead.