𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫

Referenced this cute little comic made by Otromeru for a bit of this chapter! Go give her a follow pls, she's so lovely and has great art!
You can find her on prob any social media. I personally follow her on Twitter and insta🥰🥰
✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Familiar arms wrapped themselves around you, holding you in close. The blankets covered the two bodies lying in bed that sat in comfortable silence. It was really sweet— just being held in Mammon's arms. He's always gentle and shy with everything relatively intimate, but he's slowly becoming more comfortable and bolder in a sense.

"(Y/n) my lips hurt.."

Like now.

Peeking up from his chest, he gazed down at you shyly, that same dark hue on him that you had gotten so used to.

On occasion he'll make up a -super cute- excuse for you to caress or kiss him, knowing you would do anything for him. Not only does your demon boyfriend like to do this in private, but in public as well— though he's shyer about it. He gets more confident to do such things in public if you aren't paying attention to him or he's feeling extra needy. Not that you were complaining.

In fact, spoiling him with affection and gifts is your favorite thing to do.

A bright grin made its way onto your face as you eagerly jump out of his warm embrace to straddle him and kiss his face all over, which was followed by a surprised shout from Mammon.

He deserves all of the kisses in the world.

Hands met the side of your waist when you placed your lips onto his. You could feel the heat radiate off his face from the palms of your hands, he was definitely a blushing mess. The kiss was short, sweet, and full of love.

Just how the demon liked it. Well, besides the short part.

"Y-you better not have done this for anybody else but me, got it? You're my girlfriend, okay?!" He stumbled over his words, shy from the sudden affectionate attack. How hasn't he gotten used to it by now, he has no clue. Even before you both started to date, you always were loving with him. It's just more drastic and very often now. And he loves it.

"Of course, Mammon, you super cute, absolutely perfect, adorable, sweet, lovable, precious, charming, handsome, talented, soft, demon that I am in love with," throughout the barrage of compliments he has covered the lower half of his face, attempting to hide the glowing red. "I will only do these things for you and only you— you're the light of my life and I couldn't be happier with you by my side." Finally, you ended your little speech, proceeding to lay beside him once more and into his arms.

Mammon deserves ALL the love and positive things in the world!

My sweet, sweet, demon, I love you beyond words.

"Ye-yea, that's r-right! U-um.." He fake coughed into his elbow, resting his forehead against yours. His white fluffy hair mixed in with your (H/C) ones, while both eyes fondly stared at one another.

"I love you, (Y/n)... More than anything." He softly spoke, stroking his thumb on your cheekbone. Heat rushed to your face at how genuine he was being.

"R-Really?"

He hummed, leaning in to give you a soft kiss. Complying, you kissed back slowly, taking in all the love he had to give. When he pulled back he held a smile with a flush that matched your rosy one.

"Y-Yea, really." His eyes adverted for the side for a second before staring back into your (E/C) ones.

Squealing from how adorable he was behaving, you smothered his face in kisses for the millionth time before the ping of your phone interrupted you.