𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬

Shaking the body that continued to stay asleep, you let out a sigh with a shake of the head.

"Mammon," you called out, checking the time on the alarm clock that rested on the nightstand. "Get up, you'll be late."

No response.

Shaking him a bit more aggressively, he finally began to stir just a bit. A sigh of relief left your lips, sending a quick text to Lucifer that you had his younger brother handled.

"Mammon? You up? You'll be late if you don't get up soon."

He groaned in response, signaling he was indeed awake. Though he made no effort to get up.

"I'll go late or somthin' (Y/n), lemme sleep..." The male demon waved the hands away that attempted to remove the covers from him, as it would be a chilly day today. "Stop stealin' my blankets, I'm cold,"

Huffing, you removed your hands from him, going quiet for a few before climbing into bed beside the tsundere of a boyfriend. Peeking through his eyelashes from the sudden dip in bed, he flushed lightly, snapping his eyes shut again to pretend he fell back asleep. Catching the action, you chuckled, giving him a soft forehead kiss with a proper 'good morning' following.

"I may be laying with you right now but that doesn't mean we aren't going to school," he huffed dramatically, refusing to pay attention to the words you've been reminding him of all morning. "If you get up for the day I'll buy you anything you want."

One of his beautifully colored eyes peeked open at the last sentence, interest clearly present.

"Anything?"

You nodded.

He grinned and gave an excited shout, jumping out of the bed with a newfound motivation. All you could do was smile and shake your head, waiting for him to finish getting ready before heading out to school.

≪ °✾° ≫

Asmodeus, Leviathan, and Satan groaned simultaneously as they walked a bit behind the human and demon couple in the halls of the large school. They did not want to be close to the two that were currently sending one another lovey-dovey and cringe-y exchanges. Along with the occasional kisses that made them all want to barf.

Lucifer had left their sides long ago because of this. Well, mostly because he had to do some papers for Lord Diavolo, but it definitely played a factor in why he decided to leave early.

Beelzebub was just hungry— wanting to go out to get food rather than eating at home and dealing with the affection. Belphegor was just dragged along, being he was sagged over his brother's shoulders due to being asleep.

"Normies are disgusting..." Leviathan sneered, repulsed by the actions of his gaming, anime streaming buddy. He should have known you were still a normie at heart - even if you did enjoy the things he did as well and not judge him.

Satan nodded in agreement, with a grimace on his face when he heard you compliment the second eldest, a blush blooming onto the receiver of the words face.

"Absolutely nauseating." The blonde glanced at the lustful demon, waiting for his turn to comment, as this has been going on for the last eight minutes in counting.

Asmodeus hummed, tapping his lips with those beautiful, well-taken care of fingers, with the nails painted in the usual alternating pink and lime green one.

"Gross, no way, nope." The feminine male demon shook his head, his hair bouncing alongside the movement. "The only way this would be acceptable is if I was included in on this!💖"