Chapter 4: Graduation day 🥳

Finaly, today is the day I meet my end to this school. I'm excited that I won't have to see that bastard again! Oh yea you may be wondering why I didn't say his name well it's because I didn't even know his name in the first place 😂! Well Mr. Hake the principal gathered all of us to a ceremony to say our goodbyes to the school and he gave a big speech that lasted about 5 minutes, then he started passing the microphone to the staff for their speeches and I ignored all of the speeches because it was ducking boring. 

Then after 35 minutes the principal started giving us a goodbye and a handshake. "L/n, Y/n please come up to collect your things" I was happy that I was leaving this school! I got up and walked to collect the handshake and the scroll. As I said goodbye the ceremony ended after another hour or so. Uncle Zack and Auntie Zoey came to hug me and to take me home. 

"So Y/N how does it feel to graduate from middle school?" Uncle said while sitting in the passenger's seat "Ah it feels grate! But I'm a bit nervous for High school exams" I said looking down "Well Y/N you did grate and I hope you can get into U.A too! I'll prepare a feast tonight!" Auntie said "Mm! I'll help too Aunt Zoey!" I said with a smile "Haha okay I'll teach you how to make that soup you always liked!" She said smiling. 

At dinner 

"Dinner's Ready!" Aunt Zoey and I yelled, when Uncle Zack came to sit down his eyes lit up with stars "Ahh! Zoey you didn't tell me you were making your special!" He said with trying to grab a piece of meat "Hey! Zack let's pray first!!" She said grabbing the pice of meat from his chopsticks. Once we settled down we prayed "Thank you for the meal" we all said and dug in. After food aunt Zoey and Uncle Zack cleaned Up and went to bed, they were stuffed from the meal, while I was wide awake. I wonder now that I am out of middle school what am I gonna do? The exams for U.A is in 9 months, I've got to train! I stayed up late at night figuring out my training schedule for me to build up my body fit for the exams in eight months. I did some research and Aunt Zoey helped me with a food schedule and to make my body fit. 

Author-Chan 

Hii! Sorry but it's been short because I'm lazy asf sorry if it don't make sense but Next chapter is just facts about y/n