Training my body💪🏼

Author-San😗: sorry I got my iPad taken away so I couldn't write anymore, but does anyone listen to yagami yato? I do I'm listening to an akaashi one because I'm a simp for him. Don't judge me! And there was a fucking spider in my room a scary one not a daddy long legs! I'm scareddd! Okay okay I'll get to the point and stop my wining. Also it's a girls point of view because I'm lazy trying to figure it out in like a boy so I'm sorry..

                                                                   - Author-San💜

Y/n POV

Ugh hmph! I've researched all night long and figured out my schedule. I'm not that tired because I usually stay up till 5AM watching anime but right now, it's 6:45 AM. But it's fine I'll start my training tomorrow, today I'll laze the day away.

The next day

Damn I have to wake up at 4AM to go on a walk! Ugh I'm too lazyyy but if I wanna go to U.A I gotta get buff even though I'm a girl. Tsk fine Baka I'll go... on the way to the park I ran into a weird stick man with blonde hair and a scrawny kid that was pulling him? The kid had green hair and freckles. He looked like he was training, so I let them be. On my way to the gym I ate some ice cream because I skipped breakfast then saw my ex entering the gym. Damn, ugh nevermind I'll still go inside. When I entered the gym I saw my Ex hanging with another girl, she looked interested into him, but boy was she wrong! She's gonna be a tool. I Loki feel bad for her, but I didn't come here just to peek into their life I came here to work out! 

After like a bunch of work outs my ex finally saw me "Oh why are you here?!" He said smirking while I was in the middle of my lifting "Hm,Is there a problem?" I said raising an eyebrow "haha no, but meet my new girlfriend her name is Rachel and she's from America!" He said like he was bragging to me about her from America "And?" I said while looking at her. She looked nervous and was looking at my stomach did she think I was fat? "Um what are you lookin at?" I said as I got up from the lifting table (or what ever) And putting my Dark blue hoodie on . "U-um nothing, it's just that your skinny.." she said as she looked away, I smiled and said "haha thank you but I'm not that much" I said while giggling. Then my ex got pissed and walked away, "Pfft! Are you really dating him?" I said as I laughed "um no, he just made that up.." she said glaring at him walking away. "Ooh so wanna work out now?" "Oh yea I totally forgot!". As we started working out we did some stretches then started doing the weird things that you try to lift up your body I don't know exactly what it's called but yea. As we started a guy walked over and looked at both of us "Hey, get off its my turn" he said, "Um no thanks!" As I gave him a warm smile. He looked pissed off " hey I said get off or I'm gonna beat you into a pulp" he said trying to look imitating "Pfft I'm a girl though, show some respect" I said as I pulled up. He growled at me and tried punching me but he stopped "Oi, leave that girl alone.." I heard a angry pissed off voice....

HAHAHA I left y'all on a cliff hanger :) I'll continue now