Who the hell put the notebook in?!

The day before Y/n and Bakugo had that incident~ 

Kirishima's POV

Hmm maybe putting Y/N's notebook in Bakugo's bag was a bad idea, I saw her drawing in class with that notebook. 

I tried peeking to see what she was sketching and I saw a Bakugo. It made me giggled but as I thought about it Bakugo and Y/n look pretty cute together and it's like the 4th week of school, Yeah Bakugo may have a lot of anger issues but there is a possibility that Y/n can make him softer because that's her charm.

 She caught me and I admit it, I kinda like her but I know that bakubro and her are meant to be. But are they though? Ugh if he breaks her heart I'll go in myself but if he doesn't and treats her right I'll let them be. "Hey Kirishima-kun you alright? Your staring into space" I heard Mina say as we walked down the streets 

"Oh yea I am! Sorry if I got you worried I was just thinking!" I said as waved my hand "Oh okay, well Kamanari-kun just left at his stop so I gotta get going too Kay? See ya!" She yelled "Oh okay Bye!" I waved back as I saw her walking down to her house.

 "Well now I gotta get going" I mumbled as I walked home. 

Mina's POV 

What's wrong with Kirishima? He has been like this all afternoon, I should text him to see what's wrong, or maybe Bakugo did something mean? Nah I think he is fine with it a bit? Yea if something's wrong then I should give him space so I'll call Y/n. *BRRRRRRRRRRRRING!!*

"Hello?" I said as I picked up the phone 

"Oh hey Mina, it's Y/n." I heard her voice 

"Oh Y/n I totally forgot that I gave you my number!" I said happily 

"Oops, well I was wondering if you would like to go out and have a girls day? Yaoyorozu, Ochako, Hakugure, Jiro, and Tsuyu-Chan are coming." Y/n said over the phone.

"Sure I'm free, what time?" I said as I ran to my desk and took out a pice of paper and pencil out.

"So the girls and I made up the plan tomorrow after school is that fine?" She said questioning 

"Yep! That's cool with me!" I said 

"Cool! Well I'll see you tomorrow! Night bro" she said 

"Mhm Night dude!" I said as we both hung up.

"Ahh I gotta do my homework or else Mr. Aisawa is gonna make me do a 6 page work sheet" I said winning as I got my school work out. 

The next day~

"WHO THE HELL PUT THE NOTE BOOK IN!!!" I heard as I just opened the door to see an angry Bakugo yelling at Kirishima, Kamanari, and Sero,"It wasn't me dude! Why would I do that?!" Kamanari said as he trembled in fear, "THEN WHO THE FUCK WAS IT!?" The Pomeranian yelled "Oi Speak up.." I looked and saw a pissed off Y/n with such scary aura.

"Y-yo Y/n chill!" I said as i tired changing the atmosphere "What are you all yelling about?" I said as I looked over at Kamanari and Kirishima "W-well someone put L/N's notebook in Bakugo's bag, now there fussing over it." Tokoyami said as he walked up to me "Oh that makes sense a bit but why are you all getting mad over a notebook? It's not like there was anything embarrassing!" I said. There was a long pause Y/n and Bakugo both looked down red and embarrassed "R-right?" I said as the conversation was getting awkward and more awkward. 

As the door swung open at the right time. Mr. Aisawa looked over at the crowded group and noticed that everyone was sitting down except Me, Y/n, Bakugo, and Tokoyami. "Sit down Class is starting" he said as he walked over to his desk thing. We embarrassingly walked and sat down to our desk. Then class began.

As Mr. Aisawa was in a middle of a lesson I suddenly thought why were Bakugo and Y/n red as hell when I said there was nothing embarrassing about the notebook? Ooh could it be Y/n may have a crush on him? I smirked at the thought, hehe I'll pass a note. 

(On the note)

*Mina: Y/n inside the notebook, was it that embarrassing? 🧐* 

 I wrote down and and drew a thinking emoji, "Psst Tsuyu!" I said as I handed the note back "Pass to Y/n" I whispered. She nodded and passed it to the next person. When it came to Y/n she nodded and opened it up. I giggled at the thought of what she might respond with.

Y/N's POV

As I was pissed off and paying attention to the teacher suddenly Todoroki passed me a note, I looked at him and he mouthed "Mina"'s name. I nodded and took the note secretly, I looked at Mina and Nodded acknowledging her note. As I unfolded the note I saw a message 

*Y/n inside the notebook was it really that embarrassing?🧐*

I got embarrassed a little and turned red "Y/n are you paying attention?" Mr. Aisawa said as he stoped his lesson and that led all eyes on me 

"M-mhm!" I said trying to hide the fact I really wasn't 

"Okay." He said as he turned back and reached again. 

"You okay?" I heard a soft voice whispering "Mhm Todoroki-kun I'm fine" I smiled and looked back to the note. 

I started writing 

Y/n: Can I tell u later? I'll tell you and the girls when we hangout. 

I watched Aisawa carefully and when he finally turned his back I tapped Todoorki's shoulder and handed him the note. "Mina" I whispered as he nodded and passed it to Tokoyami. When it finally went to Mina she opened up the note and nodded at me. 

After that class was done we had another class with President Mic, I didn't like it how he was staring at Bakugo and I the most. It was extremely embarrassing when he walked in on us or Bakugo and I.

 "Do not have sex unless you have protection" he wrote on the board in English and Bakugo and I immediately shot up and both knew what he meant by that.

 "Woah there Mr. Mic what makes you think we are gonna do that!" Kamanari laughed 

"Well it's just a warning plus I know there are some pervy kids here and you are around the age so I must teach you!" He said

 "plus I may have caught 2 students doing-" Bakugo interrupted the teacher and blew the desk a bit as everyone looked at him "We don't wanna hear it.." he said as he sat down again as all eyes watched his every move 

"Okay then practice this verse and stick it up on your walls!" The teacher said as he smiled. Then Mina looked at me, she gave me a look that I knew basically we were talking by Mind

 "do you think Bakugo did it?!" She looked to me smirking.

 Then I looked down turning pink and I buried my face into my hands. She looked cool for a minute then suddenly realized I was the girl who he "did" It with. I gave her the 'Shh' sign and begged her not to tell anyone, she nodded and we continued class.

After our class we went to lunch, I sat with Todoroki, Deku, Ochako, and Lida because I was probably gonna get the table awkward again if I sat at Bakugo's table. "So Y/n-Chan if you don't mind me asking can I learn more about your quirk?" The Broccoli haired guy said "Oh mhm sure Midoriya-kun!" I said smiling. When Midoriya Was writing down stuff I felt a glare on me, I looked around and saw Bakugo staring, we made eye contact but then he looked back and looked annoyed. "What's up with him.." I mumbled "What was that Y/n-Chan?" Midoriya asked "O-oh sorry it was nothing! Keep going!" I said