Exam day part 2

Author-San: okay yes my hand writing does suck, I'm under 20 so it sucks. Well deal with it please!

Spikes POV

Haha! I will go to this school I'm already at 81 points and that girl that I saw at the gym, she looked way more fit than last time. Her Naruto jacket was cool too I guess.. but I'm gonna win! I smirked because I knew I was going to, I Blasted off in front of everybody. Then I went right, I found a 2 point one "damn I was hoping for a 3 point" I mumbled to myself. I blasted it and got 83 points, I repeated my strategy then I went to were all the extra's were at. They were a Trying to fight all 2 points bots "Tsk, You all are weak huh!" I yelled. They all glared at me but I didn't give a shit. Then a 3 point came at me, "HA YOUR ALL MINE" I yelled out loud. After I sealed with it I had 86 points. "Shit, this isn't enough.." then I went to fight people's robots, and of course they yelled at me. Then a 3 point came at me it was a little hard but I could deal with it, "Shit!" I screamed the Robot was gonna throw me across. But then someone came in fast with light blue thunder and all the extra's robots were down. They mumbled something and I got pissed. "OI, THAT WAS MY POINT WHY DID YOU DO THAT GIVE IT BACK!" I yelled at her with little explosions in my hands, she looked scared but I realized that it was the girl I saved. "AHH ITS THE ZERO POINT ROBOT!" Some extra screamed "hehe"  I smirked. Then I used my hands faced down and blasted myself up, "Hey! Wait for me!" I looked down and saw the girl that took my point. "Tsk" I looked back and I could feel her giving me a nasty look.

"Look I'm trying to kill this so I can go to U.A, you can help save those extra's" I said to her glaring as she came up closer, "Hey dude that was mean!" She said giving me a nasty glare "Well If your calling them extra's have you figured that your one too?" She said smiling so nicely I wanted to punch her in the face "..." I gave her the silent treatment cause she just fucking roasted me and I didn't feel like it to make a come back. She raced up and used something that made the robot stop moving it was weird, what is her quirk? Then she punched it and it looked like a soda can that was squished, she went down and started helping people "Ugh always taking the show huh?.."

Your POV

After I saved everyone From that 0 point bot I flew to the people and helped then up. I still had 76 points I'm not gonna make it! Oh almost forgot I can help people too. After helping up 8 people from crushed building stuff I had 84 points! "Yes!" I smiled and put my hand into a fist, I looked in the corner of my eye and it was that guy again. I wanted to know is name so I can stop calling him "guy". I walked over to him and spoke "Um hi thanks for saving me at the gym last time my name is L/n Y/n nice to see you" I Said and held my hand out asking for a shake "If your here to make friends then give up." He said looking at me in my eyes. I dropped my hand and smirked "Pfft!" I just laughed because I was to lazy to reply "HUH WHAT ARE YOU LAUGHING AT?!" He screamed then he calmed down "My name is Katsuki Bakugo.." he said closing his eyes. Ooh so that's his name okay. "Ara Ara, Alright" I said as I was thinking of Shinobu saying it (rlly tho I do think of shinobu) Bakugo walked away from me. 

Author-San: I'm sorry this took longer to come out! I was busy and ya know, okay I'll write the next one tmmrw I'm gonna sleep.

Author-san❤️