Her Notebook 📓

Your POV

It has been 3 weeks since I've been at U.A, I made friends with all the guys except Bakugo well kinda. He looked like he never liked me at all but sometimes I could feel him starting far away, Yea sure he was hot and all but his adittude needs help. I also kinda have a crush on him, I like how he isn't so tricked by girls and how he isn't like easy when girls come to him, Kirishima told me that. I also never spoke with the girls because of my nervousness and they all form a group at Yaoyorozu's desk and talk sometimes they stare at me and I get scared, I could feel them looking at me from the next desk since I sit to the right of Todoroki's desk, but Mina and I are okay, we don't talk much but we know each other, she try's learning and talking to me but I get scared and get nervous so I don't really talk to her. Kirishima, Denki, Sero, Tokoyami, and Todoroki are my Bff's in the class, but I mostly hang around Bakugo's desk with Kirishima and them but I talk to Todoroki at my desk. Unlike my other school the boys here we're actually cute and they are very kind too. Right now I'm at school, I came in early because I forgot my notebook so I had to study here. "Hmm.." I was looking for my notebook in my desk but couldn't find it. "Damn" I walked to the Library in the school and tried to find it.

 "Lookin for this?" I heard a angry voice coming out. As I turned around I saw this Spiky haired guy "Oh Bakugo where did you find it?!" I said as I ran towards him grabbing my note book "It was in my backpack someone put it in there.." he said as he blushed a bit looking the the left. I noticed why he was blushing "AHH!" I screamed and covered my face with the notebook "You saw it did you.." "Y-Yea.." he put his hands around his neck "dumbass.." he mumbled. I covered my face again"I'm so sorry! It's bad isn't it?" I said as I flipped through the pages "No it's good but your imagination.." he said as he put his hand on his neck. I found the page he saw, it was him shirtless with abs staring at me with a sudusive face. "Ahh! I'm so sorry! I really didn't mean to I thought if I blended you with someone's body mabye you would look nice!" I said saying it fast "Ya know if you wanted to see you could had asked.." he said taking off his shirt (WARNING A LIL LEMON!!🍋⚠️ Stop reading if ur innocent) "e-eh?.." I said turning into a tomato, he walked closer and said "You can touch" he said as he looked into my E/C eyes. I touched the left side of his peck and it felt muscular "w-woah..how?" I said flustered "Training" he said "H-hurry up" he said as he turned red. I got closer and touched his abdomen then moved my hand up, he shivered. Then I ran my fingers over his chest then I bent down touching his pants and unbuckling is his belt. I didn't know what I was doing till I saw President Mic walked in and looked at us with a suprised face. "well looks like someone's getting it on, I'll leave you two be I promise I won't tell but do it after school and put some protection on too will ya?" he said as he winked and left. Then Bakugo got embarrassed and his hands had little explosions in it "Tsk.." he said as he put his shirt back on and buckled his belt again. "Don't say anything got it.." he glared at me "o-okay.." I said as he walked out of the Library. 

Bakugo's POV 

HOLY SHIT THE TEACHER WALKED IN ON US AND!! Ugh I should probably calm the fuck down, I'll get more red and who put the notebook in my backpack? Tsk it's probably shittyhair and them. They have seen me stare at that dumbass for a while, it's not my fault she's kinda cute, whatever I shouldn't get attached. I ain't no simp.