chapter 2

"How dare you?"said Emma.

"Let him go Emma." Luc said.

"Few minutes back you were the one who said i shoud have slapped him, now your telling me to let him go." Emma said to luc and turned towards Robin and shouted "you pervert, what did you think of yourself. You think you can cheat any girl, ditch her and expect us to be quiet. "

I was too shocked to react at what was happening in front of me. One moment we were discussing about random things, and the next moment i see Emma slap Robin who came from nowhere.

"Looks like he won't be sleeping tonight." Said Anam

"I know right, he deserves this , assshole." Said jake.

Emma was not planning on letting him go.

"I think we should stop her now." i said

"Let it be Stella, im having fun. Manh bring some popcorns." Said Luc

"Shut up Luc," Anam said and went to Emma with jake.
I too joined them.

"Emma you should stop now" said jake.

" why should i, this moron has the guts to play with me, he should know that he got his hands with the wrong girl." Said Emma.
I have never seen her soo red in anger.

"Keep going Emma, your tomato face is too cute." Said Luc.
That guy has the nerves to do this, he is gonna regret.

"Emma let him go, don't waste your time on useless people." I said

"Emma let him be manh,should live your life without douchebags, come on." Jake said and pulled her with us.

We came back to our seats and Robin went away in embarrassment.

"Hope he doesn't do anything stupid after this show. You know right he can take revenge." Anam said.

Emma was sitting silent. Well it would be an understatement if i say she was angry. She was burning in anger. We didn't dusturb her. Angry Emma is equal to a hungry lion.

"Hey chill guys, lets not spoil our fun. Lets go for a drive. Stella, what say?" Said Luc.

"I think its a great idea, half an hour drive will not matter."sàid Anam

"Lets go to new york city, what say guys?" Jake said ,who was in phone call few seconds ago.

"Whats it jake? Did you find someone there? You and suggesting a place out of nowhere without specific reason is something new. Spit it out jaky boy." I asked with excitement.

Jake stared at me for few seconds and rolled his eye for my overdramatic behavior. "Why do you always think it as a girl when it comes to me?" Askd Jake.

"Because you never get one?"i said, more like I questioned him.

"You don't make sense Stella."jake said

"Alright, shut up Stella. Jake whats the matter?" Asked Luc.

"Bro its just my cousin wants to meet me in his office. " Jake said.

"He lives in NYC? OMG!"Emma exclaimed.

I preferred to be quite, Emma and Anam were staring at me.

I couldn't tolerate there constant eyes on me. "What the heck girls, do i look like an alien?"i asked frustrated

"No but you surely doesn't look like Stella." Anam said.

"Exactly, you didn't comment anything on this cousin of jake." Said Luc