chapter 3

I woke up because of the sound of my phone.
With my half eyes open, i saw that it was a call from Luc.
"What the hell is wrong with you Luc" I'm really not a morning person. I am all grumpy and moody if anyone disturb my sleep.

"Wake up sleeping beauty. We have a plan." Said Luc on the other side of the phone.

"Okay now let me sleep. GoodNight." I replied grumpily.

"We are leaving in 30 mins and we will be there in 25 mins to pick you. Get ready, keep few clothes if needed. " he said.

"Wait, what the hell! Its just freaking 6 in the morning." I said after i saw the time on my wall clock.

"Its a trip Stella. We are going to the woods." Luc said

"Dammm you. I'm not coming. Let me sleep."i said frustrated.

"You know if you don't come, Jake is gonna be mad at you. We'll be there in 20." Luc replied.

"You just said 25?" I asked confused.

"Yeah, that was 5 mins ago. Don't waste time." He answered and dropped the call.

I woke up lazily, and headed towards washroom to freshen up.
I had to pack my bags too.

I was done within my time given by Luc. I got my bags downstairs.

I sent a message to my mom about the trip and left my home.

"Hey Stella. Your one minute late according to Luc." Jake said.

Jake is always punctual. But here Luc was the one doing the countdown. Unbelievable!!!
"Can we just leave instead of arguing?" Interrupted Emma. It was clear by her face that she was irritated because she isn't the morning person too. Well honestly she is worse than me. Luc must definitely had a hard time waking her up.
We all sat in the car as usual. I'm really not comfortable sitting on the backseat of a car.

"Luc, how did you manage with Emma?"i asked.

"I experienced what it feels like to put your hands into lions mouth" Luc said dramatically.

We all laughed except Emma, who was glaring at Luc.

"I think we should concentrate on something different." Said Jake to distract Emma.

"Yeah, i forgot to ask, did you guys watch soccer?" Asked Luc talking about sports which im least instrested in. Not because i feel it as boring, its fun to watch sports but evrytime i watch them, i realize how worst i am in it.

Those four wer busy with their bickering, obviously jake speaking only if necessary as those three doesn't let anyone speak. I checked my phone to see if mom called. I didn't get any call but my attention drew back to that unknown request.

It was a hello message from some 'Daniel Rechardson'.

I didn't mind accepting any requests and replied back the same.

I took mine and Jake's selfie and posted on my Instagram story with a hashtag #funtime.

I kept my phone aside to listen to these kids bickering because i don't have the talent of using my sense organs for two different things.

"I definitely suggest you to go for some shopping Luc," Emma said, " look at your clothes, you look like a beggar."

"How can i buy clothes, i don't have enough money to eat food. Ohh! Poor me" Luc said dramatically.

"Really?? I thought you just bought some 4 pairs of shoes last week, y don't you buy some good clothes instead of those shoes because you already have hundreds of them." Emma said angrily.